"まだまだ^^" The Kokoro Video Thread

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
You generally end everything with 66P+K~P+K~P+K. Kokoro midscreen juggles (for light characters) are essentially, "What can I do and still land 66P+K~P+K~P+K?" For lightweights, you can do CB 4P+K K 66P+K~P+K~P+K. Check the juggle section in Bushido's guide.

EDIT: And by light, I mean everything lighter than Bass. 'Cause Kokoro juggles are funny like that.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

You generally end everything with 66P+K~P+K~P+K. Kokoro midscreen juggles (for light characters) are essentially, "What can I do and still land 66P+K~P+K~P+K?" For lightweights, you can do CB 4P+K K 66P+K~P+K~P+K. Check the juggle section in Bushido's guide.

EDIT: And by light, I mean everything lighter than Bass. 'Cause Kokoro juggles are funny like that.
I believe after the hold doing :K: , :6::6::P+K::~::P+K::~::P+K: will be easier to do and does more damage

Thank You ! ^-^ The Kokoro Train are helpful as always :)

jjinkou2

Nameless Sama

Sure!
are you on PSN? What's your ID ? (mine is in my profile)

oh! looking at your profile, i can see that we have the same birthday. Definitly we have to play together!

My PSN ID is : Rest--And--Peace

We have the same birthday ? What is this for a great encounter xD.

Hello , birthday twin xD

@ErickBello shares our fate too :D

Heikou

Standard Donor
Can I get a critique on my Kokoro play please?
Sure. I'm not the best Kokoro player in the world, but I do think I have some advice that could prove useful.

After you get a knockdown (especially with a wall splat), it's good to go for a force tech. I personally like using 1KK and using 4K to force them up if they don't tech after 1K connects. This won't always stop wakeup kicks, but if you use it to keep pressure on, and either KBD out or hold your opponent's wakeup kicks from time to time, it can prove to be pretty nasty.

I, personally, think that going for a heichu throw after baiting a hold is a bad idea. It basically leaves you playing the guessing game instead of getting near to or over 100 damage if you go for it instead of her 214T. There are plenty of players that do use heichu after baiting holds, but the risk / reward it gives you is lacking.

From range, you use 214P a lot. It's not a bad move, but in a lot of situations, you can get a good stun going instead of resetting. 8P, 66P, 236P+K, 6K, 3K, 33P, SS P (though sparingly), and 1KK from certain ranges. All of these moves are great for catching your opponent pressing buttons if you space properly.

For whiff punishment, I'd say that Kokoro's 8P, 6K, 66P, and 236P+K are her best moves.

Her PK and 6P are also good moves for interrupting your opponent when they're free cancelling out of strings.

It's never a bad idea to go for a launch in level 1 or 2 stun with Kokoro since she gets fairly good damage even without having to play the stun game much, even though she is fantastic at playing the stun game.

If you're ever on PSN and want to play mirror matches, my PSN ID's Onsen-no-Osen. I'd be happy to play you some time.

The_King_Edo

Can I get a critique on my Kokoro play please?

I can give you some tips, hopefully it'll help, I agree with heikou, using heichu throw when baiting out a hold instead of her 214T Unbreakable throw your losing insane damage, After 3KP Her Max damage combo is 9P, 66P+K, P+K, P+K, And 2P when under pressure is extremely good cant remember how many + frames it is on counter hit ill post it later but its pretty useful, If you want some tips and tricks on kokoro go to the kokoro force tech and tips thread i created, it has some pretty useful things that could help you improve with kokoro

Kurukurtz

If anyone can help, i just want a combo vid out. I don't have a cap card but i have a lot of knowledge that needs getting out, can anyone help?

Reikou

Any top Kokoros to look up? USA/EU/Asia etc.

A guy called "Fuwa" or "Fuwachin" comes up a lot when discussing Kokoro on Japanese forums.

http://fgamers.saikyou.biz/?ふわ

Unfortunately it seems that many posters on English/western boards seem very hesitant on posting or discussing who they think the top players or players of interest in this game are. I've never understood why though.

Last edited:

YamanoMairuzu

I've been using kokoro for 2 weeks now, here is some of my ranked gameplay, Im still learning her stuff though so im not all that great

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD