"まだまだ^^" The Kokoro Video Thread

Chapstick

I know there's a lot to critique here. All the 6P6P's were supposed to be 6PPP's which also made me realize I go for 6PPP a lot. I also have an issue doing slow range moves too close and getting CH for it

Kurukurtz

I know there's a lot to critique here. All the 6P6P's were supposed to be 6PPP's which also made me realize I go for 6PPP a lot. I also have an issue doing slow range moves too close and getting CH for it
I have some insight. Your opponent looked down on you. They completed their strings because they were confident that you won't hold them. They repeated their combo threshold gathering and holding intervals almost to a tee. The best example of this is how hard they choked and tried to space you out at the end of the match, because it's a situation that they weren't used to. My advice is to start sidestepping during block strings, use 236p+k mixup, as well as loop heichou throws at random times during your combos. Your opponent felt they could get away with holding, but remember Kokoro is built for this kind of setplay with Heichou. Finally, 214 T for Kokoro gains you nothing if you don't complete the throw. However doing 214t-6t with the enemy at the wall guarantees you a force tech and by extension, momentum.

As for what moves you do, explore the other inputs Kokoro has. You have to get a sense for what moves work best for a situation. You're on the right path, because you used 214p brilliantly.

Chapstick

I have some insight. Your opponent looked down on you. They completed their strings because they were confident that you won't hold them. They repeated their combo threshold gathering and holding intervals almost to a tee. The best example of this is how hard they choked and tried to space you out at the end of the match, because it's a situation that they weren't used to. My advice is to start sidestepping during block strings, use 236p+k mixup, as well as loop heichou throws at random times during your combos. Your opponent felt they could get away with holding, but remember Kokoro is built for this kind of setplay with Heichou. Finally, 214 T for Kokoro gains you nothing if you don't complete the throw. However doing 214t-6t with the enemy at the wall guarantees you a force tech and by extension, momentum.

As for what moves you do, explore the other inputs Kokoro has. You have to get a sense for what moves work best for a situation. You're on the right path, because you used 214p brilliantly.
Holding Christie online is easier said than done lol. As for the 214T I'm a Leifang player and instinctively go for the timing of her 236T 3-part throw which screws it up. I've been working on that though and haven't screwed it up in a fight since this one

Chapstick

I do two in a row so often and it works almost every time unless I'm fighting someone that's constantly hitting buttons

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD