System 1.06 Kokoro Change?

GeomighT

Heart236T ~ 閉肘 P: If (1F faster than P H is) entered 236HP 236T is input, adjustment 閉肘 P no longer appears.

Original Text :

236T~閉肘P:236T入力が236HP(HがPより1F早く)入力された場合、閉肘Pが出ないように調整。

Google's Terrible Translation Doesn't Help..

Commmanda Panda

What I'm getting from this is that if someone presses P and H together (not the T button) and H is 1F faster than P, then Heichu P will automatically come out. I'll try testing it out later to see if I'm correct

Edit: It seems I was correct in my statement above. In my testing it seems the problem lies when you use the move in open space. The Heichu P does automatically come out if the input is shown as 236HP (instead of 236T). It doesn't occur as often when you actually pull in the opponent, but it can occasionally happen. Just a bug fix basically

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah All of the patch updates were to address input bugs (basically input commands were improved on the moves mentioned). There was only one balance change in 1.06 and that was Jann Lee's PPP6P becoming +6 on guard instead of -12.

Everything else was Phase-4 balance buffs.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Well, the real option is to just throw them. That's not a good option, but it's the most realistic way you're gonna shut down sidesteps.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD