DOA5U 2 Thumb 1 Frame

MaCuHRiZe

How I do Akira's knee. In my opinion, its easier this way than using the method where you use X button as hold and Circle button as kick, then slide your thumb from X to Circle really quick

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I don't play on controller competitively but I map any of the triggers to H+K, typically R1, and flick the edge of the trigger while pressing and holding the Kick button.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
That method works, but it prevents you from peppering it in without a CB. Anytime you take your left thumb off the D pad, you're putting yourself at risk if it isn't after a CB.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
A video of what Mr. Wah is talking about is on my youtube channel. Look up, TheRealSlyBass.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I also forgot that i've got a direct link to it in my sig.

For last round, i'm switching to PS4. So if you're still sticking with it, I'll be happy to help you out then. In the mean time, I've dumped all my knowledge of Akira into this character forum.

lotr9690

I also forgot that i've got a direct link to it in my sig.

For last round, i'm switching to PS4. So if you're still sticking with it, I'll be happy to help you out then. In the mean time, I've dumped all my knowledge of Akira into this character forum.
I've never noticed how good Akira was in DOA. Thanks for uploading your vid. I'm definitely playing the virtua fighter characters in LR.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD