A modest request from a decent fighter

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
So I havent played DOA 5: LR in many many moons but I would like to get back into the flow with my La Mariposa/Lisa. I'm putting feelers out to see if theres anyone in the community willing to put my rusty ass through my paces either on PS4 or PC.

I develop quickest under severe pressure so I'm really only looking for people who are flat out better than me, or will put up a great fight even once I'm warmed up. Both cases you need to be willing to not hold back or play games and RIP it at me as efficiently as possible.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Ah sure, PSN: DestructionBomb
Of all the people to actually respond lmfao XD

I remember the first time I ever lucked out and encountered you in a lobby match. Was a very long time ago now I think PS3 days. I was on Lisa and caught you in a mirror match with a HiC Deja Vu and you said "Ah we're playing that game." And then you proceeded to beat me with only Deja Vu to make a point lmao

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Of all the people to actually respond lmfao XD

I remember the first time I ever lucked out and encountered you in a lobby match. Was a very long time ago now I think PS3 days. I was on Lisa and caught you in a mirror match with a HiC Deja Vu and you said "Ah we're playing that game." And then you proceeded to beat me with only Deja Vu to make a point lmao

Hm, huh I don't remember that. The last time I touched Lisa was possibly vanilla and DOA5LR somewhere down the line. Sure we can play.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Hm, huh I don't remember that. The last time I touched Lisa was possibly vanilla and DOA5LR somewhere down the line. Sure we can play.
Haha that's fine I didnt think you would I think It was vanilla days. Anyway I'm probably not a match for you but I would definitely really appreciate throwing 100% at you this weekend at some point.

NightAntilli

I'd play you on PC. Thing is, I'm more of a defensive player with my main. I'd have to use my other characters to put some pressure. I'm a bit rusty myself but I'm quite sure I can give you a challenge.

Add me on Steam; Antilli

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD