Media Akira - Tips and Tricks

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Here is a type of genre I would love to start seeing more of instead of just combo videos. While those videos are good, you don't actually get the mentality behind how the character works. You don't know what to do in situations. I hope that this video, and the sub-sequential follow ups, will inspire others to do the same with their character.
Enjoy!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
14077851258_450b53b7b1_o.jpg

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Very informative! We need more information videos, and less combo 420-swag-yolo videos indeed.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
The next video is going to help Akira beginners out more than the advanced. I'm going to do stuff like:
1. How to open up your opponent
2. How to deal with spacing opponents
3. Environmental and wall damage
4. And of course how to input the KNEE.

You beat me to it Sly Bass. One of my friends(new fighting game player) was just talking to me about the effectiveness of combo videos. He gave some good points and I was going to make either an addendum (am I using this word right? Too lazy to look it up lol) to my previous video or make a new one altogether. Good work man. I'm linking every new Akira player I come across to this video.

SweetSauceBoss

We should all sub akira as appreciation to sly bass' incredible work. If not as a sub,then at least try akira out. Masterful work, sly!
YUS! xD

My face lit up with joy when I seen new video on my Youtube subscriptions. This is the kind of video other characters who are not used extensively need, not cookie-cutter combo videos. Although, I do enjoy those montages, this video is more the stuff I love to see. Kudos man, you and all the other Akira players are doing the character a GREAT service ^_^

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Guard Breaks:
"If you dont use these, then you're dumb. Stop playing Akira and use someone else."

Kokoro 02.png
I'M DUMB AND I NEED TO USE KOKORO...

Thanks for the Tips and ORA ORA ORAAAAA (tricks)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD