System All DOA4 stages data

WAZAAAAA

The file archive contains official information by the developers on almost every stage in the game. Both in English and Japanese.

12 stages included:
DOATEC Great Hall, Experiment Playground, Gambler's Paradise, Kyoto in Bloom, Ninja Hideout, Savannah Safari, Seaside Market, Temple of the Mountain, The Crash Club, The D.W.A. Coliseum, Tritower Heliport, Waterfall Valley.
3 stages excluded:
*Nassau Station (unlockable, from Halo 2 Cairo Station)
*Biolab Core (unlockable)
*Tatami (unlockable, basic borderless stage)

Content preview:
TBokEVz.png

Last edited:

Kronin

Thanks so much @WAZAAAAA even for these infos: contrarily to the frames data for the characters, I have never seen these pages on the stages before.

AsheMann21

This is pretty interesting. I never knew there was a hidden temple at the bottom of the Temple stage (I've never played anything besides 5U XD that explains why). But still.

synce

God I hated all those partitions... but the stages were beautiful. 10 years from now I think DOA2-4 will still look amazing.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'm pretty sure Biolab Core was not an unlockable stage and that the only two locked stages were Nassau Station (unlocked by unlocking SPARTAN-458) and Tatami (unlocked by completing every character's exercise in Sparring mode).

Still, despite the fact that I disliked nearly every stage in DOA4, this is some pretty cool data.

Kronin

I'm pretty sure Biolab Core was not an unlockable stage and that the only two locked stages were Nassau Station (unlocked by unlocking SPARTAN-458) and Tatami (unlocked by completing every character's exercise in Sparring mode).

At the very first playing, "Biolab Core" is missing between the selection of the stages: for unlocking it you need to complete the Story Mode at least one time.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
At the very first playing, "Biolab Core" is missing between the selection of the stages: for unlocking it you need to complete the Story Mode at least one time.

Hmm. Strange that I never saw it listed as an unlockable stage until now. I've never noticed that it was locked before, as I immediately went into story mode to start unlocking everything.

Kronin

Hmm. Strange that I never saw it listed as an unlockable stage until now. I've never noticed that it was locked before, as I immediately went into story mode to start unlocking everything.

In some faq/"cheats" about Doa4 you can actually find this info: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/deadoralive4cheatscodes.html

By the way I had already realized that the reason because you didn't know it is that if you start to play the game with the Story Mode you will never notice it. Personally this was my same approach with DoA4, I realized that the stage was locked only because appeared to me a message after having completed my first story mode saying me that now Biolab was available (after to have said me to have unlocked a new costume for the character used).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD