all special wakeup attacks

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
this list is sloppy and may be missing a few things, if i got something wrong ill fix it. i made this list because someone asked on gamefaqs and its something i had been curious about for awhile. i posted it on here because it took fucking forever and i rather post it here and have no one care than let it get buried on gamefaqs.

(Kasumi) k6k: follow up kick to basic wake up. can be done in any position
H+K: mid kick launcher. face down towards opponent

(Brad) none. all the fancy stuff you see is from his lying stance not recovery

(Mila) H+P/ throw. tackles opponent. must be face down towards opponent

(Helena) H+K. mid kick launcher into bokuho stance. must be face down towards opponent
(Christie) none.

(Rig)none

(Kokoro) P+K. Mid punch shoulder slam. must be face down towards opponent

(Bayman) H+P. grabs with with STF. feet first face up.

(Jann Lee) P+K, P. mid kick into a mid punch. feet first face up.

(Zack) H+K, k mid kick into mid kick bounce launcher. feet first face up

(Ayane) H+K. roll into mid kick. head first face up

(Ryu Hayabusa) P+K. rolls to the side and launches self head first. face down head first note: there are two of these im assuming the other just lets you do it face up head first.

(Eliot) P+K. mid punch guard break. feet first face up

(Tina) H+P. OH tackle into chain grab. face down towards opponent

(Lisa) H+K,k .low,mid, low kick string. feet first face up

(Alpha-152) mid kick launcher. face down towards opponent

(Bass) low kick. feet first face up

(Leifang) P+K. Mid punch shoulder slam. must be face down towards opponent

(Hitomi) P+K. mid punch. feet first face up

(Hayate) H+K. mid kick. feet first face down

(Marie Rose) none.

(Momiji) none.

(Gen Fu) P+K. mid punch knock back. face down towards opponent

(Ein) P+K. mid punch knock back. feet first face up

(Rachel) none.

(Leon) H+P. Tackle. face down towards opponent

(Phase-4) none.

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hey thanks for this resume of special rise personnaly i find my own code to these all special rise give me your opinion on this :
my code was in french but can exist in english :
French word for head is tête so i take the T of Tête
French word for legs is Jambes so i take the J of Jambes
► 2 and 8 is the direction of the part of the body so 8J means the legs are looking the sun
2T means the head looking the ground
►The letter after the numbers inform that is the part close to you so if its T its the head close to you...
So i resume all these special rise like this

position au sol.jpg

KnacKrover

I was really wonder how could I do these special get up attacks (but for the Bayman and Leon both are fine, I'm really cool with them.) Thank you for an awesome tip. I can't wait to try when I finished the important thing first.:):lisa:

WAZAAAAA

Hey thanks for this resume of special rise personnaly i find my own code to these all special rise give me your opinion on this :
my code was in french but can exist in english :
French word for head is tête so i take the T of Tête
French word for legs is Jambes so i take the J of Jambes
► 2 and 8 is the direction of the part of the body so 8J means the legs are looking the sun
2T means the head looking the ground
►The letter after the numbers inform that is the part close to you so if its T its the head close to you...
So i resume all these special rise like this

View attachment 22173
The problem is that number+T or number+H notations are already used in DOA.
Here's the method I've used to describe the 4 possible lying positions in my Rising thread:
- face up+feet to foe
- face up+head to foe
- face down+feet to foe
- face down+head to foe
which were inspired by Bayman's official Command List:
QWV2uxq.png

Somehow unrelated, but today I've found out two neat things about lying animations:
1) face up+feet to foe & face up+head to foe share the same animation. Same for face down+feet to foe & face down+head to foe

2) According to the damage dealt by the last hit that knocked you down, the victim will change the "pain intensity" of the lying animation (pay attention to Ayane).
low damage knockdown = less painful animation:
yoG8H1Z.gif

high damage knockdown = more painful animation:
mxO1MVk.gif

And that's not all, we've got after-death lying animations too. Team Ninja is a god at animating, that was a nice touch for sure.

KnacKrover

Somehow unrelated, but today I've found out two neat things about lying animations:
1) face up+feet to foe & face up+head to foe share the same animation. Same for face down+feet to foe & face down+head to foe

2) According to the damage dealt by the last hit that knocked you down, the victim will change the "pain intensity" of the lying animation (pay attention to Ayane).
low damage knockdown = less painful animation:
yoG8H1Z.gif

high damage knockdown = more painful animation:
mxO1MVk.gif

And that's not all, we've got after-death lying animations too. Team Ninja is a god at animating, that was a nice touch for sure.

I really wish they could improve more animation with various of painful, knock out, and stunt animation, it's just reminded me of EA sports UFC,tho. I mean it no need to be just like ufc that much after all.

WAZAAAAA

I really wish they could improve more animation with various of painful, knock out, and stunt animation, it's just reminded me of EA sports UFC,tho. I mean it no need to be just like ufc that much after all.
Floor-based animations are actually even more detailed than that, go see how many unique Force Get Up Ground Strikes animations exist!

Chapstick

You're missing that Mila can cancel the throw to get into the 66T~H followups like the machine gun punch

Edit- o dam this thread is from 2014 lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD