Alpha-152 general discussion

Lulu

Have you noticed when you juggle with Alpha's :P::K: The Opponent Plummets to the Ground like they ate one too many Burritos ? (I don't even know what Burritos are)

Lulu

While I was getting reaquainted with my Jelly Baby..... I came across Rai-dude.... he shoots a ball of red lightning at me so I was like.... "You Fool!!! Alpha can Teleport":mad: so I did a mid punch hold and she performs a side step..... :confused:

Okay.... no problem.... so he shoots at me again "Haha I got you now!!!" ... this time I go for the Parry and Alpha side steps again.... :confused:

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS TO ME !!! :(

Nuke-Nin

Have you noticed when you juggle with Alpha's :P::K: The Opponent Plummets to the Ground like they ate one too many Burritos ? (I don't even know what Burritos are)
It's the P that ruins combos by itself xD gotta to PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP or just KKKK7K :3

Chapstick

I may be wrong but was Alpha's H+K/6PPPK holdable before this patch? I feel like I remember getting it held online before but now in the lab after the patch it's a SS-hold.

Chapstick

You could never hold it, like Kasumi's before they made hers holdabale.
I must just be remembering wrong because I swear I've had that held numerous times in LR before. You're sure they never made Alpha's holdable at some point after doing it to Kasumi?

Lulu

If you're feeling Ballsy you can delete some patches and check.

My version of the game is actually an upgrade from DOA5U. I'm too chicken to delete my updates.

Yoyo

I must just be remembering wrong because I swear I've had that held numerous times in LR before. You're sure they never made Alpha's holdable at some point after doing it to Kasumi?
Yeah, I am positive you could never hold it ever since vanilla.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD