Anime/Manga Talk

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
There is a difference a fight scene and a battle scene. code Geass has many battles but not so many fights since there's pretty much only a handful of people that can actually fight at that traditional mecha level.

so ive started rewatching Martian Successor Nadesico. i watched it years ago i cant remember a dam thing about it except i liked it and the OVA afterwords had a huge tone shift.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Finally binged through owari no seraph manga. Kinda a wish I didn't since I know have to wait monthly...fuck!

so gooood but god damn the yaoi is strong haha. Definitely looking forward to seeing all the action scenes animated!

Xernuht

Finally finished Seven Deadly Sins. Good shit.
Up to Episode 11 of Owari no Seraph. Shinoa is still god-tier, Yuu is now likeable. Good shit.
Shimoneta... I wasn't sure a comedy series could give me such a severe case of Mood Whiplash. Holy shit.
New episode of God Eater came out 2 weeks late. What the shit?

WisperG

New episode of God Eater came out 2 weeks late. What the shit?

They've been having some trouble keeping deadlines on the production side. The series started a week late to begin with.

Ufotable probably bit off a little more than they could chew going straight from Unlimited Blade Works to God Eater with no downtime in between, and now they're struggling to keep up.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Anyone see the horrible animation in DBZ super this episode?

LS4u2pz.jpg

GQYQgY1.png

[/SPOILER

WisperG

^ But Crystal DID get fixed for the Blu-ray. Surely DBZ's popularity and high sales potential would be enough incentive to give it the updated home video treatment.

Xernuht

loooooooooooooooool
You, sir, are an asshole. Don't threaten people with the deaths of their favorite characters. Who do you think you are? The writers for the Akame Ga Kill anime?

Seriously, they f**king killed Leone for no f**king reason. F**k them.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Akame-ga-KILL-image-akame-ga-kill-36754468-1011-866.gif

Did actually read the manga up to chapter 35 or did you just go straight to 34/35 to check lol?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD