Anime/Manga Talk

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
its the start of a new anime season a lot of new shows suddenly showed up.

ive seen Concrete revolution which was a bit weird and didn't really give off a strong first impression, best part was the trippy ending vid

saw the new Gundam show. it had a good strong first ep, but i couldn't really tell the direction it was going. im hoping the unit stays together and goes on fighting for Mars freedom. best shows are all out war/revolution stuff imo cause when they win a major battle and you see those tides changing, sends chills down your spine.

i havent watched one since Gundam 00 so im pretty excited

Xernuht

So far, I've seen:

Noragami Aragoto - feels like I remember Season 1.
Heavy Object - been dying for some more Index, but this is a nice substitute. Looking forward to seeing more.
K Return of Kings - still gorgeous, still silly. Glad to have it back.
One Punch Man - best first episode so far. Epic opening as well.
Asterisk War - Eh. Might drop this.
Chivalry of A Failed Knight - A surprisingly good first episode. Here's hoping it doesn't go downhill.

Still waiting on Seraph S2, considering AoT: Junior High.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
so i started watching this 2013 anime called "cuticle tantei inaba" and this shits hilarious. its very much a gag type manga, with rapid fire jokes and bizarre situations happening constantly.

tumblr_npakxiY6Fl1un1ui9o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nr6s3k0Pww1uawcrjo1_500.gif

tumblr_nqeawniQF81un1ui9o1_540.jpg

AsheMann21

I myself have been seduced by the One Punch hypetrain. So far, it's been an enjoyable and hilarious ride hoho.

Kronin

I myself have been seduced by the One Punch hypetrain. So far, it's been an enjoyable and hilarious ride hoho.

I saw the first episode and I devoured the manga version drawn by Murata, it's a light work but has something really enjoyable in its characters, humorism and coolness, I realize the reason because it got so much success. Can't wait to see the rest of the anime and to read the original webcomic by ONE (that I really like with its absurd drawing style xD).

UpSideDownGRUNT

The only anime I've watched this year is The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan, DBZ Resurrection"F" and Monster Musume cuz who doesn't like monster grill boobs lol

Xernuht

I'm surprised at how much of the budget went into Owari No Seraph 2 ep. 10. It's like they forgot that wasn't the season finale.

I'm gonna need to read the manga soon. Same for OPM.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
im pretty dam happy D. Grayman is coming back!

back in middle school that and One Piece were easily my favorite animes. i generally loved how unfairly difficult it was for the heros who up till the final episode were fighting an up hill battle. and then the finale happened and things got even worse for them, it was awesome! the Noahs were some of the best antagonists ive seen having a lot screen time outside of just being evil pricks.

rubylightning

Rock Lee is the best character in Naruto. Go watch Rock Lee vs Gaara English Dub. (episode 48,49 and 50)
...Best 3 episodes of your life!!!
I am going to have to agree with you!! Rock Lee is my favorite also! ^^ Rock Lee VS Gaara was also the most intense fight in the original Naruto. Even over Rock Lee VS the Bone Manipulating guy haha!

Mayor-Of-Mustard

omg there's a thread so i can talk about my weebness
i'm on season 2 of hxh, and trying to continue season 2 of aot.
monster is an underrated anime. watch et.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
What I'm currently following

Manga:

Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul:Re
Owari No Seraph (I was but been a few months since I read it lol)

Anime:

I tried My Hero Academia but it's boring as fuck.

Kakeguri

Anything else I should watch this season?

Argentus

I finally started watching anime again. went back and watched Blood Blockade Battlefront. No real plot to speak of, but goddamn is that show cool to look at.

Also quite possibly my favorite outro ever

Also i wound up pausing on what may be the greatest screencap ever when i had to run to the bathroom.

20231957_1933543536896032_7986328294090871816_o.jpg

I was laughing for like 3 minutes straight, and it still makes me laugh

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD