Any LGBT community?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
But the topic of the thread suggests something entirely different, which is searching for players of that category and tossing probably in PSN/Xbox IDs. Which is why I looked at the last few pages and it does look like it's going to an entirely different route.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Exactly this

See then it would probably get to the point it's too far for me lol
Too far for what? I already stated before not for that kind of thing just for random crap like your kinks or coming out w/e it doesn't really have anything to do with this thread.

Chapstick

Too far for what? I already stated before not for that kind of thing just for random crap like your kinks or coming out w/e it doesn't really have anything to do with this thread.
Too far for me with people in discord saying some extremely explicit stuff. I know how uncensored people can get in unmoderated group chats because I'm one of those people

@Aerospark @Yurlungur

Leifang

How do you feel about people who are sexually turned on by pans? Frying pans make me wet!!

On topic though,(what even IS the topic??)Theres is way more LGBT+ in the FSD community than I thought lol. It's interesting totoI see people you'd never figure out to be LGBT turn up.

P.S. I feel this "thread" would probably be better as a discord group or something, and no not for THAT reason lol
I have no problem if pans excite you. As long as you're happy, that's all that really matters. This topic is about KasumiLover69. He opened up about having attraction toward men. I didn't want him to feel ashamed and I wanted him to know, I don't look at him any different. That's all. ^_^

Brute

Standard Donor
(not in a I-refuse-to-play-with-straight-people way, a are-there-other-members-of-my-minority-group-I-have-something-in-common-with-that-also-play-this-game way)
I apologize if the impression I gave was that I moved this thread out of the matchmaking section because I didn't feel that non-LGBT members were included. I moved it out of matchmaking section because it was fucking stupid.

If someone created a thread titled "Any cold pizza community?" where he/she was looking to find other people who also liked cold pizza in order to play DOA with, you would find it insipid and pointless since one's food preferences are irrelevant in the context of matchmaking. You could make it relevant, sure. If for whatever reason you desperately felt compelled to play DOA and talk about cold pizza at the same time. But does that inanity warrant a matchmaking thread? No.

Now replace "cold pizza" with "sexual preference" and here we are. And no, sexual preference is not inherently more important than food preference. Contextually it can be more important, but this is not such a context.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I have no problem if pans excite you. As long as you're happy, that's all that really matters. This topic is about KasumiLover69. He opened up about having attraction toward men. I didn't want him to feel ashamed and I wanted him to know, I don't look at him any different. That's all. ^_^
Don't worry, it was a joke at my sexualty's expense. (Im pansexual, which you didnt list lol so I thought id have a bit of fun with it)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I apologize if the impression I gave was that I moved this thread out of the matchmaking section because I didn't feel that non-LGBT members were included. I moved it out of matchmaking section because it was fucking stupid.

If someone created a thread titled "Any cold pizza community?" where he/she was looking to find other people who also liked cold pizza in order to play DOA with, you would find it insipid and pointless since one's food preferences are irrelevant in the context of matchmaking. You could make it relevant, sure. If for whatever reason you desperately felt compelled to play DOA and talk about cold pizza at the same time. But does that inanity warrant a matchmaking thread? No.

Now replace "cold pizza" with "sexual preference" and here we are. And no, sexual preference is not inherently more important than food preference. Contextually it can be more important, but this is not such a context.
Cold pizza is awesome tho real talk, call it an Afro-hispanic's subverted intuition but I love fresh hot pizza from pizza hut put into the freezer for about five minutes and then eating it with that warm but somewhat chilled feel. ♡.♡ I kinda like a lot of food chilled, well except tacos and other Hispanic food. XD Leftover taco beef in a plastic container with some lettuce, green chile sauce, shredded cheese and lotsa sour cream and spicy guacamole sour cream from Kroger's is some damn good stuff!

Jadeinchains

Honestly this thread is better in the general discussion so It fits here better. ( Also agreed @KasumiLover69 for some reason cold pizza is amazing! )

Also goddamn since all stars 2 I can't stop listening to "Same parts", And that's cool grunt I didn't know that. :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly this thread is better in the general discussion so It fits here better. ( Also agreed @KasumiLover69 for some reason cold pizza is amazing! )

Also goddamn since all stars 2 I can't stop listening to "Same parts", And that's cool grunt I didn't know that. :D

My song I can't stop listening to is STILL Kiss it Better by Rihanna XD I love it so much, it's like a trance and I've legit fallen asleep listening to it. Another song I like is Close to you by Dreezy featuring T Pain and then there's Maniac by that irrelevant girl Jhene Aiko, she tried to be all nasty like Cupcakke but she ends up sounding like a soulful sex banter XD There's also Blown away by Azealia Banks but I mainly like the beat, voguing music has some sick beats when you find the right ones XD

I just realized most of my favorite songs have to do with love and sex...crikey. :-O

Jadeinchains

My song I can't stop listening to is STILL Kiss it Better by Rihanna XD I love it so much, it's like a trance and I've legit fallen asleep listening to it. Another song I like is Close to you by Dreezy featuring T Pain and then there's Maniac by that irrelevant girl Jhene Aiko, she tried to be all nasty like Cupcakke but she ends up sounding like a soulful sex banter XD There's also Blown away by Azealia Banks but I mainly like the beat, voguing music has some sick beats when you find the right ones XD

I

Yeah vogue beats are amazing they instantly make you want to twist your hands and make cube shapes around in front of your face lol! XD I really do though. It's like when your in a clothes shop and they're playing that type of music and you have to resist the urge to start voguing.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Me, browsing this thread:

wtf5.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah vogue beats are amazing they instantly make you want to twist your hands and make cube shapes around in front of your face lol! XD I really do though. It's like when your in a clothes shop and they're playing that type of music and you have to resist the urge to start voguing.
I couldn't vogue if I wanted to XD I'm too shy to dance in front of anyone, I only did it once for my church theater group and that was mainly hand movements with a glove. I also played a lot of Just dance when I was 14-16, I was in my JD phase at that point as well as Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Central. Now I don't really except when I'm alone in my room and get the urge to attempt break dancing.
Me, browsing this thread:

wtf5.gif
...Did you see what I said?? :eek:

Chapstick

I never really understood the difference between pansexual and bisexual tbh. The answers I've seen are pansexual people are attracted to people regardless of gender but that describes bi people too. The other answer I've seen is that pan people are also attracted to trans people but that's kinda offensive imo because it's like saying to a trans person 'nope you're not a woman/nope you're not a man.'

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've never understood that too, which is why I go as simply bi. I wondered if I was pan since I do like androgynous to a degree with certain characters and don't mind feminine guys or masculine girls but i knda just figured it was just bi. I guess that's why I like kitana and her prominent jaw and Emil in TOS.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I never really understood the difference between pansexual and bisexual tbh. The answers I've seen are pansexual people are attracted to people regardless of gender but that describes bi people too. The other answer I've seen is that pan people are also attracted to trans people but that's kinda offensive imo because it's like saying to a trans person 'nope you're not a woman/nope you're not a man.'
The best way I can say it is Pans are attracted to basically any gender and gender identity.

Basically anything goes, I hear there are people that do still prefer their girls to not have male genitalia or vice versa or whatever and you have agender or gender neutral etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD