Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
FINALLY! Someone responded!! XD I thought this thread was over or somethin'...I did wanna ask you guys which DOA characters you thought were hot, I'll share mine if you share yours :p

Jadeinchains

... I mean I've never really been into any of them out of Drag, Maybe Tri... Oh you said DOA not Drag...

Anyway fine I'll bite, Bayman and Bass are the characters I'd say are my picks.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's the characters I like/find hot:
:kasumi:~Obviously Kasumi XD she has a sexy bod, nice ass and a nice set of boobs and her ponytail ♡.♡
C1sgjRgXAAA2oRt.jpg:orig

So hot....

:phase4:~Same as Kasumi although I love her personality a bit more since she's depressed and seems sad and suppressed. My #1 bi icon!

:naotora:~My third favorite girl, I love everything about her, especially those long legs and pigtails and her face and personality. She's my #2 bi icon
CwS_X9ZWQAAdmxd.jpg:orig

:rachel::nyotengu::kokoro::sarah:~Don't use them but they'll all hot. Sarah is my #3 bi icon, and Brad says Kokoro should be my bi icon since he says we act similar XD Rachel could dom me any day and Nyo...god, let's not get gaudy 0_o
:mai:~Love her!!♡♡♡ This pic is everything in one pic that's hot hot hot about her!
Csws8jWWEAEGfOw.jpg:orig

:eliot:~I love Eliot...the hair, face, the body, his voice, his muscles and back just begging to be seen under his valentine DLC and his Fairy tail DLC....Hahhhh, he's so hot man, I literally go bright red whenever he's on scream, he makes my heart tremble like how Kasumi does ♡.♡
meme_eliot-jpg.22794

C23zZdcUUAADeKF.jpg:orig

C4HKX2DWIAEjMP4.jpg:orig

C3NReJ-XUAE9fpA.jpg:orig

Hot hot hot...haahhhh:oops: This is a brit king right here man, he's just really REAL hot!!! ♡.♡

:ein:~Ein is the second guy I use and I'd say he's hot too, although because his hair doesn't have the shine affect it makes me prefer :hayate:. That body tho, and he has a very pretty face, I love his facial expressions...
C6w6hibXUAAKnVa.jpg:orig

C4HKHi8WQAEfnql.jpg:orig

:jacky:~He's mad hot too, I love this costume, he has one of he most Beautiful back arches in the game, almost as sexy as one of the girls, his face is also well done, especially the lashes....
C20W50RUQAA5xYT.jpg:orig

C4-BXy1WAAUijCz.jpg:orig

C4-A678W8AER9yj.jpg:orig

...Damn Jacky:oops:

:akira:~Not much into him but he has nice legs in this costume:
C6QyP35VMAEg1tZ.jpg:orig

:rig:~Rig is pretty cut too, he has one of the best faces on DOA imo. This is honestly my favorite outfit he has, and I like his attitude!
CvGByWyWEAE69v2.jpg:orig

:hayabusa:~ Ryu I like in that one shirtless armour costume where he has his pecs showing and he wears his ponytail and I also like dummy suit
C1c5UhgWIAACxlu.jpg:orig

C1c5YL4WgAIu9WL.jpg:orig

:honoka:~Not much into her but she's still hot♡ Probably my favorite pic of her atm
Cxz77jqWIAAMYDf.jpg:orig

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I kinda want an "underwear" pack after seeing that Eliot costume but it's more like swimwear that looks like underwear (one of helena's swimsuits is like that)

I like Rig. And I'd probably fall for busa boi if he cosplayed as Shinguuiji from DRV3 like damn. And it should be obvious by now I kinda like Bayman xD
worst boi.PNG

My waifu is Mila but I'm starting to like Helena and Lisa, too. >.<

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda want an "underwear" pack after seeing that Eliot costume but it's more like swimwear that looks like underwear (one of helena's swimsuits is like that)

I like Rig. And I'd probably fall for busa boi if he cosplayed as Shinguuiji from DRV3 like damn. And it should be obvious by now I kinda like Bayman xDView attachment 22799

My waifu is Mila but I'm starting to like Helena and Lisa, too. >.<
An underwear pack would be lit!! I'd also want a fitness pack like this, Eliot would look so hot in the green one:
4a9f0490196ea41adbacfc432ea65a1c (1).jpg
And I'd want the shirt a bit small too to show some of the midriff and lower stomach just like the pic♡.♡

And I've seen that guy before and I thought Ryu could pull him off too, the whole wearing a mask and long hair makes them almost the same person XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've never met anyone like that XD I myself know about my characters and such but I do also like them to look good even if it means them wearing very little. My favorite outfits for the seven I do use seriously are actually surprisingly tame except for Maybe Ein, he has the most revealing favorite outfit in my pool -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD