Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can't blame you lol, also... I know its only episode 2 but I know the queens I'm routing for for season 9. Also as UK fish Netflix airing the episodes at the same time as they air in the US is amazing!

Rey Mysterio ----> Eliot.
What could be better than THIS???
Fotor_148962986603719.jpg

C7zOQBzXwAAV89y.jpg:orig

C7zO9P1W0AAk4nT.jpg:orig

Mmmmm.....Eliot♡ (That's the only time I'm using that heart symbol for a while, just had to get my sincere passion across)

Jadeinchains

You should give me your discord so we can discuss it there tbh

I actually just got a discord as well! I created it for that Senran International "forum? I don't know how things are referred to see on discord lol. Either way I'm just " Jadeinchains" on there too. ... Kasumi just posted...

What could be better than THIS???
View attachment 22921

C7zOQBzXwAAV89y.jpg:orig

C7zO9P1W0AAk4nT.jpg:orig

Mmmmm.....Eliot♡ (That's the only time I'm using that heart symbol for a while, just had to get my sincere passion across)

"What could be better than this?"

... Rey Mysterio... Clearly. I mean I'd post pics of him but if ypou look him up you'd understand.

Edit: also discord needs to learn as well as a lot of other services to just work on the internet on mobile instead of a separate app.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually just got a discord as well! I created it for that Senran International "forum? I don't know how things are referred to see on discord lol. Either way I'm just " Jadeinchains" on there too. ... Kasumi just posted...

"What could be better than this?"

... Rey Mysterio... Clearly. I mean I'd post pics of him but if ypou look him up you'd understand.

Edit: also discord needs to learn as well as a lot of other services to just work on the internet on mobile instead of a separate app.
I don't really like Rey that way, but then again I don't really find many if any real life guys attractive, I could give you a list of female celebrities but it's lacking for guys. All the ones I like have or are in the male **** industry even tho I'm not too into the actual "scenes", I'm more into the whole tease type stuff, I obviously can't post that stuff here lol. There's one I like but he's my uh bf so obviously I'd like him appearance wise

When I play DOA and whenever I'm hungry for Eliot, I usually just use a grapplers and have them perform moves that stretch him out to show his butt or I spam moves from him like 4P or 2H+K that show it and then I save the replay and save pics... I think I have like 40--50 of him alone from that, I don't upload them all to twitter tho since I'm afraid to push it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My phone can make gifs from saved videos so I had some fun with this Eliot video I downloaded, I just had to upload them to imgr instead of hotlink...get it, HOT link?
2yZDAsA.gif

Other two didn't work...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope someone can find a glitch to remove it on PS4, those milky thighs, hint of stomach and lower back showing and the tight shorts tho....god damn Eliot, god fucking damn, I would take so many sceenshots using bayman's 2T>2T down throw so I can peep that rump

I would've preferred if the would've used his detail C, it's light blue underwear

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It looks so strange without the classic kilt though (i even had a headcanon that Eliot was actually part-Scottish part-English lol) T_T Sure I made jokes about the detail but I was just so baffled at the fact there was a detail option for guys that I had to AHEM milk the meme.

Maybe with the new cloth tearing feature it will be full in DOA6 and they will have detail for E V E R Y O N E

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
unwatchin this thread, sorry guys. anyway to do it without commenting first?
Just hit the unwatch thread button I think at the top. I'm sorry if I was the reason why, I legit have no one to talk to regarding this besides brad, I did kind of hesitate before posting

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Nono I just kind of lost interest in the thread. I can only fangirl over things for so long lol

just realised i double posted

rip mustard

2014-2017

git gud

(edit, 25/08/17)

nobody will find this edit, but i destroyed this thread without closing it back in good ol' April. I think that takes a special talent.
malek.png

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I saw that I had alerts from the LGBT thread and I just stopped for a second... :eek:

Nono I just kind of lost interest in the thread. I can only fangirl over things for so long lol

just realised i double posted

rip mustard

2014-2017

git gud

(edit, 25/08/17)

nobody will find this edit, but i destroyed this thread without closing it back in good ol' April. I think that takes a special talent.
View attachment 23910

I see your edit! :p

I did now...

tumblr_myj8r1WxiS1rzik3go1_250.gif

Of course KLover would post something like this.

Yeah I'm not too shocked. :x

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This thread is pretty gay. Someone please start posting again, i live because of this thread.
Lmao are you even surprised? The dude manages to somehow include sexual themes in every post. But that's what i like about his posts cus you know that ayuss and tiddies are involved.
Excuse me?? Not EVERY post I do has sexual themes in it >.>

Also here's my videogame husbandos, they got nothing on my girls but they could get a hit♡

21551624_1964035527175948_4465299439655718710_o (1).jpg
20545200_1946201358959365_7035166774325182940_o.jpg
20247967_1940868772825957_5786147577836731621_o (1).jpg
20170910_143333.jpg
I take so many pics from these games XD
Is this gay enough for you CC? >.> Also have you guys seen that Gust mod and that Eliotsumi mod for Eliot??:oops:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD