Any LGBT community?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

gay.JPG

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want someone like Ed, hot, a young male adult with a cut body but still acts like a teenager ♡.♡

h4UM3gz.jpg

vckX7s8.jpg

Ed could fuck my ass up anyday, I wouldn't break;) He's my favorite VG male atm since he acts like Lili, except no elegance but other than that I find them similar

Fotor_150151172110461.jpg

If only they were in the same game >.>

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Aren't the gay stereotypes reversed in Japan? Like the straight guys are pretty boys and the gay guys are big muscular dudes? i ain't japanese so idk my friends. gay stereotypes in scotland are confusing. it's the same flamboyant stuff but instead of being feminine and weak, they're quite loud and talkative and sassy. and having a bob-cut is the 'stereotypical bisexual look'
Whenever I hear 'lgbt character in doa' I get flashbacks to the tumblr page called 'baymanisgay' oh boy i wish that tumblr still existed (well either it's gone or he blocked me kek)
i mean bayman could possibly be gay who knows cause we don't know but it's so specific. a blog dedicated to bayman being gay. that's great, my good ol tumblr buddies.
Japan uses the stereotypes of westerners because there aren’t that much LGBT people in Japan compared to the western world.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What, why would let dis dude punch you in the face?
Because he's a BABE ♡.♡ Both him and Bryan could jack me up, especially Bryan with that one win pose.... sorry, I'm pretty masochistic, different forms of pain seem fun to me XD Kasumibfor example could 7H me and 46T me and I wouldn't break :-D

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Because he's a BABE ♡.♡ Both him and Bryan could jack me up, especially Bryan with that one win pose.... sorry, I'm pretty masochistic, different forms of pain seem fun to me XD Kasumibfor example could 7H me and 46T me and I wouldn't break :-D
But what do you like about being punched in the face lmao, that shit hurts my man. I mean i get the whole pain BDSM stuff but a straight up punch holy shit.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
But what do you like about being punched in the face lmao, that shit hurts my man. I mean i get the whole pain BDSM stuff but a straight up punch holy shit.
Tbh I mean I wouldn't want to be hit irl but if I was a DLC character and had to fight him I'd let him teach me a lesson;)

Also I hope Remy is added next season pass, sweet jesus....
20171003_211125.jpg

This is how he's supposed to look in street fighter 5:oops:

Remy-win3.gif

Is it hot in here or just me? XD I also want Ingrid too, she's just like Lili minus the hime cut ♡.♡

Jadeinchains

Sometimes I manage to forget this thread exists and then I'm reminded of it and It ruins my day, JK...mostly. So anyway now you all have to be reminded it exists too. :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Since its been restored I might as well post some LGBT related stuff I liked in the last week's XD

Aquaman_v_2_injustice_2_render_by_yukizm-dbm654k (1).png

20171016_113717.jpg

This isn't the full image but the full thing is actually SFW, it's the gif which isn't but that's different XD

20171010_131950.jpg

God that body :oops:

R_3Ez_R9.jpg

Also I had this made for my Twitter header, I love it! ♡.♡​

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Remember when I was really shameless in back then and said I would suck a few dicks ? Ahh the nostalgia.... anyway here are some hotties.
243782E3-A76A-4700-8D9D-A0DDA6E240D6.png

9ADED353-D000-4227-9032-538138884B81.png

5AB5F816-91AC-4E22-B9C3-8932A38022C5.jpeg

E655B438-46D2-426C-A007-C5984782547F.png
The following picture is a bit NFSW it’s not that bad though.
FDDEB203-E5CC-4F6B-93B8-D25EA69CB77F.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD