Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Have any of you came out yet? It's been nearly 2 years for me.
Offline no, I wanted to this month but when I was talking to my mom about a situation I was in and how I felt, she thought I had feelings for the guy and she asked if I was gay or if I loved him in THAT way and i said no. She then said that bi people are "greedy" and they need to pick a side and then she said that LGBT isn't right yada yada yada so that was a good indicator to not say anything xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Have any of you came out yet? It's been nearly 2 years for me.
Came out last year September my brother didn’t receive it well and still insults me to this day. It’s more like my family accepts it because they have to not because they’re genuinely happy.
Offline no, I wanted to this month but when I was talking to my mom about a situation I was in and how I felt, she thought I had feelings for the guy and she asked if I was gay or if I loved him in THAT way and i said no. She then said that bi people are "greedy" and they need to pick a side and then she said that LGBT isn't right yada yada yada so that was a good indicator to not say anything xD
I think you should be proud of yourself for even trying to come out.
I’ve come out, but my dad thinks i’m straight bc i had a crush on a girl for a while.
Does your dad know what bisexuality means?

Came out when I was 21. Took me half an hour to tell my mom and pshh my to tell my dad took me a while. I ended up going the “easy” way and telling them I was bisexual but later on I told them I was strictly dickly

Tina2040_

Hello thought I would open up a little bit i'm actually a Genderfluid Pansexual haven't openly expressed my feminine side until recently and she has been accepted by a huge community of people. I am now a drag performer in my local LGBT Village.♥
most of you that know me have seen my male form but here is me channeling my feminine energy (right) :honoka:
View attachment 25233 View attachment 25234
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speechless

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hello thought I would open up a little bit i'm actually a Genderfluid Pansexual haven't openly expressed my feminine side until recently and she has been accepted by a huge community of people. I am now a drag performer in my local LGBT Village.♥
most of you that know me have seen my male form but here is me channeling my feminine energy (right) :honoka:
View attachment 25233 View attachment 25234
First of all, let me say that I am very proud of you and that you are a beautiful drag queen. Just so you know, I accept you as well even though I am in another continent I support you all the way. Even though some people don’t on this forum.

I personally do not feel connected to the LGBT+ community because these days you’ll only get accepted and only are wanted if you’re good looking, have a big ass, big dick, have money, aren’t feminine and/or fat. The LGBT+ community feels very judgemental to me and is almost the same as Heteroland. Halfbreed Bisexuals like myself still face discrimination to this day. People always expect me to “pick a side” just because I’m bisexual. Even though I’m more attracted to men, I still like women. Not so much, but I still do. People always have this stereotype of bisexuals that they’re not faithful and that they’re undecisive regarding to what gender they should date. It’s sad that this happens within the LGBT+ community that’s supposed to make me feel accepted. The LGBT+ community really is split into different layers.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

First of all, let me say that I am very proud of you and that you are a beautiful drag queen. Just so you know, I accept you as well even though I am in another continent I support you all the way. Even though some people don’t on this forum.

I personally do not feel connected to the LGBT+ community because these days you’ll only get accepted and only are wanted if you’re good looking, have a big ass, big dick, have money, aren’t feminine and/or fat. The LGBT+ community feels very judgemental to me and is almost the same as Heteroland. Halfbreed Bisexuals like myself still face discrimination to this day. People always expect me to “pick a side” just because I’m bisexual. Even though I’m more attracted to men, I still like women. Not so much, but I still do. People always have this stereotype of bisexuals that they’re not faithful and that they’re undecisive regarding to what gender they should date. It’s sad that this happens within the LGBT+ community that’s supposed to make me feel accepted. The LGBT+ community really is split into different layers.
As a romantically Questioning person I agree so much! I've seen SO MUCH LGBTQ+ hostility to everyone equally on Tumblr but I ignore that so hard and only focus on the art and fandom stuff. You are all valid!
Except MAPs, get the hell out of here.

Kodachi

Standard Donor

I've noticed and experienced a lot of discrimination and rejection from groups in the LGBT+ community. It is most commonly the Masc4Masc types that are the most critical to fat/fem/asians etc. These are also the people that have done the least for the community as a whole.

Me being a Black Queen I am subject to scrutiny within the drag community (not black enough, not pretty enough, not ghetto enough, too ratchet) lol i can never win.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD