Any LGBT community?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's nice to see fellow LGBTs in this community. :D I am bisexual, and DOA along with Rumble Roses were the first games to make me question my sexuality. xD I have been called an attention seeker and fake bisexual because I have never dated a girl (I prefer men), which honestly hurts bc I don't need to date girls to know I'm attracted to them, do I?
Y'all should be proud of yourselves, don't let anyone bring you down. You're beautiful in your own way and valid, and screw whoever says otherwise.
That’s very common for bisexuals to go through, you don’t have to be in a relationship with both sexes to be bisexual. Fuck those people that called you a “fake bisexual” you do you, girl.

@KasumiLover69 i doubt it, honestly.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That’s very common for bisexuals to go through, you don’t have to be in a relationship with both sexes to be bisexual. Fuck those people that called you a “fake bisexual” you do you, girl.

@KasumiLover69 i doubt it, honestly.
I hope so so it doesn't feel awkward xD and I feel that too with guys and girls, with girls I get embarrassed and all funny acting if I like one but guys not so much since it's somewhat harder. Like there's this girl at my job I blush whenever I'm around her and this one guy I don't like as a person but he has a nice ass(not as nice as the girl tho)and he's muscular and has nice fitting jeans so I tend to get a bit "flustered" when he walks past although he smells funky xD

Also is anyone gonna post hot pics or naw? >.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was guessing Candy Cane. I know a lot of people like Marie Rose. Kokoro is a nice pick and Reiko is cool too. I notice how all of them have appealing faces.

No?
Ohhh:oops: forget I brought that up XD

And Kasumi is my go to girl but she's way to pretty and hot imo to defile with sex XD

And I like virtually all the RR girls but BBD and Aisha are my favorites <3 especially Sista A!
Aisha_0.5.png

BB_Demon_BioPic_v2.6 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180628_122315.jpg
    IMG_20180628_122315.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 127

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Kokoro is the only beautiful one. Marie is just cute but Kokoro is beautiful.
Even though Kasumi is my all time favorite I think Nyo is my most beautiful main character.
9E5BAD08-FA06-4111-BEF2-78A66F203300.jpeg

Kiraragirl200

I'm still not entirely sure what label fits me best. So I usually just go with grey-ace. Playing DOA as preteen was a major catalyst in me realizing I wasnt straight XD (iirc it started with having a crush on Kasumi, since I always sorta had a thing for red head girls)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thank you Jade :lisa:
--
If I recall correctly her name was Evil Rose or Evil Reiko

edit: ah yes ♥
evil-rose-rumble-roses-xx-23.jpg

Time to binge watch RR gameplay :)
My girl! <3 I love her too!! And Kasumi and Naotora and Nyo are the most beautiful imo, plus they have hime cuts which makes it even better!

And what about guys you guys?? I love eliot the most since he's British, white, blonde, and basically a girl with a dick xD
Screenshot (855).png

He has nothing on Kasumi but he's beautiful in my eyes! <3

Jann and Jacky are hot fucks too, but Hayate despite being a bitch is smoking too. I'm not talking wine bottles when I say I would cork:cool: tee hee
Screenshot (360).png

What a mannnnnnnnnn......*Heavy breathing intensifies*
Been foever since i played RR so i dont remember :/
Ayane is my fave DOA gal, and Nyo is up there too.
What about Rachel tho?? I love her too because she's that bitch, she'll fuck you up and grind her heel in your crotch, a dom in all her glory! <3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD