[Apr 18, 2014] NorCal Regionals 2014 (Sacramento, California)

Tenren

I wish everyone luck thats going. Hope everyone has a great time, Even tho everything starts tomorrow, DOA is Sat so get some practice in with everyone!!

NukNuks

A few quick things concerning DOA at NCR

-I will not be able to make it this year. @Requiem will take over TO duties for DOA.
-DOA starts on Saturday at 12pm. Arrive early to check in and please don't be late.
-DOA also ends on Saturday. The DOA tournament itself shouldn't take no more than a few hours max so even if you get eliminated early on, stick around to watch the finals.
-Once you have checked in at the main desk, make sure you check in with @Requiem AKA CJ directly after so he knows you're in the venue.

If you have any other questions concerning the venue, registration, housing, or whatever please post them asap.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Ok it's going to be WEIRD to go to a tourney with Nykko not included. I'll make sure to get shit faced in your honor.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
A few quick things concerning DOA at NCR

-I will not be able to make it this year. @Requiem will take over TO duties for DOA.
-DOA starts on Saturday at 12pm. Arrive early to check in and please don't be late.
-DOA also ends on Saturday. The DOA tournament itself shouldn't take no more than a few hours max so even if you get eliminated early on, stick around to watch the finals.
-Once you have checked in at the main desk, make sure you check in with @Requiem AKA CJ directly after so he knows you're in the venue.

If you have any other questions concerning the venue, registration, housing, or whatever please post them asap.

Is DOA being streamed anywhere, and are matches being recorded so we can add them to the archive?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
1. AFD HajinShinobi (Gen Fu)
2. Punishere (Lei Fang, Jann Lee)
3. Koompbala (Tina)
4. AFD Requiem #1 (Bayman, Momiji, Marie Rose, Brad Wong, Lisa)
5. Galen the Wise (Mila, Akira)
5. Madian (Hayate)
7. AFD Requiem #2 (Eliot, Hayabusa, Ein, Leon, Rig)
7. TSP Timtastic (Ayane)
9. Charlie Tuna (Hitomi)
9. S0N1C D (Hayate)
9. Loahn (Mila)
9. CrazySteady (DNS)

My explanation on my character choice can be found here; http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/prepare-doa5u-ayane-general-discussion.2970/page-11#post-174612

indieanimator

Thanks for the link. Sorry to hear about the downsides, but congrats on the win! And to the others here who made it out to the event, investing the time & money. :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD