[Apr 23, 2016] Cherry Blossoms & Warriors - April DOA5LR SoCal Local Tourney (Rowland Heights)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
6CwMAap.jpg

It's time to celebrate the coming of Spring with Kokoro's favorite mistranslated saying. What better way than a DOA tournament!?

Once again, we're back for our April DOA5LR event! We're returning to the amazing KO Gaming Lounge in Rowland Heights.

Our March Mayhem event ended up being a ton of fun, despite the low turnout. Let's see if we can change that for April!

KO Gaming Lounge is upstairs in the corner of the L-shaped building. There's a ton of cool artwork up the staircase on the way to the venue.

PARTICIPANTS SHOULD ARRIVE AT 4PM PST.
STREAM BEGINS AT 5PM PST.

Tournament rules (Y'all know how it goes).

$15 tournament entry - $10 goes to the house, $5 for the pot.
  • Rounds are set to a 60 second time limit
  • Life is set to Normal
  • First to 3 rounds per match
  • First to 3 matches per set, all rounds of the event
  • Danger Zones are set to On
  • Random Stage select
  • Winner Lock is Enabled
    • Random Character can be chosen, but if the player wins s/he must choose the same character for the following match.
Streaming
Will take place on twitch.tv/primedirectivegaming. We encourage an active and fun chat - bring the hype!

Notes
KO Gaming Lounge was very good to us last time. Let's build up our So Cal DOA tournament roster. Invite everyone you can, even if they've never been to a tournament! Share and spread the word! Let's build on the successes of our previous events!

Please show up on time so we can get this event running right away. We've shown that these KO Gaming Lounge events are a ton of fun!

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Well, then you should both come to the event. We'll be having a good time.

UncleBiscuits79

I didn't know that the 'Cherry Blossoms and Warriors' comment was 'mistranslated'. What was Kokoro actually supposed to say?

KrubbMeister

As i am new to L.A. it would be pretty useful if people could add me on facebook or something just to have a easier time communicating. Unless that's a bad idea for whatever reason.

Just pm me and i will send you my name.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Now that the controller was brought up. This would be my first tourney, so anything else to be aware of ?

Definitely bring your controller and possibly a charge cable for your controller. Its always a good idea to bring one just in case it's needed.

That's probably it, as far as any equipment necessary to bring.

As i am new to L.A. it would be pretty useful if people could add me on facebook or something just to have a easier time communicating. Unless that's a bad idea for whatever reason.

Okay sounds good.

xAMinorThreat

I don't have any social media, but I'm sure somebody will help you out.

Definitely bring your controller and possibly a charge cable for your controller. Its always a good idea to bring one just in case it's needed.

That's probably it, as far as any equipment necessary to bring.

Cool Hajin,will do and if I make it out I hope to meet you there man.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Last edited:

Dokusen_

Just pm me and i will send you my name.[/QUOT]
You better do good otherwise I'd have no point staying up for the stream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD