[May 30, 2015] The Last Round - Online Weeklies (Online - PS4 (X1 To Be Added Later))

Status
Not open for further replies.

OWW

Put self as "maybe". As I wrote on Twich "I'm a casual dammit." So don't be surprised if "maybe" becomes a "no". I'll definitely have decided one way or another by/on 26th.
Lol no problem. Keep in mind though the tournament is open to every and anybody. You don't have to be a pro to enter. :)

Hope to have you there!

Minatao

seriously i'm a casual myself... though i have my ocassional hot streaks i'm still way rough around the edges. don't be araid to throw a hat in the ring man.

Reactions: OWW

thec0re3

So I see there really haven't been any entrants. I'd like to make a suggestion(if you haven't already tried). Maybe alert perfectlegend and emperor cow about your tournament on twitter. Don't know about emperor cow but perfect seems to get back to people. Wouldn't hurt to try it.

OWW

So I see there really haven't been any entrants. I'd like to make a suggestion(if you haven't already tried). Maybe alert perfectlegend and emperor cow about your tournament on twitter. Don't know about emperor cow but perfect seems to get back to people. Wouldn't hurt to try it.

I tried Perfect Legend. Not sure if he saw it and didn't respond or just missed the tweet. Based on his response about coming to the lobby though, seems like he's not interested.

I could let EC know though. Thanks for the suggestion.

yams

I might enter, mostly depends on potential school work I get later in the week. Also hopefully I get my ps4 stick by then. :)

TLEE SAID THIS:

I've seen some online tourneys include an internet speed requirement to reduce the chances of lag. It wouldn't hurt to have them in your online tournaments. Also, online commentary would be cool.

Reactions: OWW

TLEE SAID THIS:

Indeed. We've actually kinda put this on the back burner for right now due to lack of interest. Lobby stream goes on everyday though.
You could try reaching out to the Facebook groups. I'm sure a significant portion of them aren't on FSD and don't know about it. There's also doaworld.com, though I'm not sure if you tried there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD