News Attention Core Fighters!

If you've been playing on Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate through the Core Fighters iteration, you might be interested to know that Hitomi is now a free character TO KEEP for a limited time. Core Fighters has offered various character trials since release, but now they offer you the free gift of Hitomi.

Keep playing, guys! Hitomi is a great character for beginners because of her tools and simple button inputs... but in her simplicity is a steep learning curve for competitive play.

I already have Hitomi via that same process awhile back. Don't tell me TN's just gonna give out characters that were already once given out for free everytime they hit one million or so for every person who downloads Core Fighters. 1st was Hitomi, 2nd was Jan Lee, 3rd was Mila, and 4th was Kokoro. I got all 4

If you want more characters, you have to pay for them. You're abusing TN's generosity by only using the free stuff without giving them any money in return for the work they've done on the game franchise.
I'm poor. Also I'm unemployed. If I had 4 messily dollars digitally(shoot physically even) I'd buy a character. If I had any money at all, I'd buy em all, even the story mode, or just the full game online that's 40 dollars.

Last edited:
@Force_of_Nature How dare you insult Hitomi don't make me use these fist on you!

But with that being said for all those players picking up Hitomi or trying to improve their OSU! game feel free to message me for help or sparring! ^_^

OSU!

Hitomi for free makes sense. They thought she was perfect for learning with in the tutorials, so for that same reason she's a perfect free character.

Hitomi for free makes sense. They thought she was perfect for learning with in the tutorials, so for that same reason she's a perfect free character.
The thing is Hitomi is too easy to use in comparison to how strong she is compared to say, Ein for example. She is not OP by any means but she is kinda noobish. Ein would've been a better choice IMHO. Easy to use but has to work hard for his victories.

The thing is Hitomi is too easy to use in comparison to how strong she is compared to say, Ein for example. She is not OP by any means but she is kinda noobish. Ein would've been a better choice IMHO. Easy to use but has to work hard for his victories.

As someone has said before, winning is fun. The goal is to get casuals to become hardcore players, and thus cash cows. Anyone who has enough skill to play in this game and win 1 out of 10 matches probably already bought all the characters. Maybe think of her as the Kirby of DoA. Kirby is easily beat, but also a great beginner character in Smash. Kirby makes smash accessible, and not simply by using copy on everyone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD