Battle Royal [Aug 1, 2015] DEAD OR ALIVE FESTIVAL (Tokyo, Japan)

loan_grains

This seems interesting, cant wait to see who will go, on a side not just like iHajinShinobi said, my concern is the other tournys like SCR, Calicrush, Paradise 2015 and if the founds are right then its both TFC2015/NEC2015.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
I hope that my body of work would get me voted along side kwiggles. As we have won the most majors. But its up to the people

@slybass i did take emann out at kit though. He brutalized me at FR tho. I wouldnt say kwiggs has had my number in particular cuz weve had very close sets in our two times fighting in GF

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
There's more than one of you?
well.... I can make a Middle East team ... if the situation calls for it.

That might have been the joke since hed automatically get a free spot LOL

with all the shit I do for this game despite the lack of scene here... I should .. lol

come to think of it ...
France has a scene. Taiwan has a scene. Korea has a scene. Hell, Australia has a scene. Granted, compared to the US its all limited ... but I still don't think this event should be an 8 man limit ... with one big qualifier for 3 of the spots ... not unless the already confirmed 5 seeds enter the same blood bath tournament as the rest of us... scatter them out in 5 of the pools ... and if they're worthy then they will pull through.

Last edited:

Ken_Jammin

Well if the winners need help funding parts of the trip please consider a gofundme or something, personally I'd be more than willing to throw in a few bucks to help make sure the players representing my country enjoy a more comfortable stay. Can't wait for the voting, too many good choices!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD