[Aug 17, 2013] Summer Jam VII (Philadelphia, pa)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
No, you just pay per hour in the parking lot. You most likely will just be crashing on the floor of someone's room i'm sure.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
No, you just pay per hour in the parking lot. You most likely will just be crashing on the floor of someone's room i'm sure.

Wait, but my car will still be parked there... so how will a room be any different?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
a friend can get the ticket validated or just use their card to trigger the gate.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
202 rooms gone. Please hurry up and book your rooms. Double are almost gone.

Mr.Kwiggle

Going!!! Just have a couple questions. Is anyone here gona have a set up in their room? And what time does the 2v2 tournament start?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Going!!! Just have a couple questions. Is anyone here gona have a set up in their room? And what time does the 2v2 tournament start?

There will definitely be setups. Just a few posts up someone mentioned bringing one. Nvm, that must have been TFC. I may have one in my room but I'm not too sure just yet. No clue on the 2v2...I'd imagine a schedule will come out pretty soon here.

EDIT: And registered. Knew I was forgetting something.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
damn, think ill be going to this one! suck doa is on ps3 though,

Anyone know if the streetfighter madcats arcade stick tournament edition (the one with the pink border) for the 360 also works on the PS3?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
No, though there are players at the event who can modify your arcade stick to work with any system for ~$100 I believe. After that it can work with any system, and you have an additional options for other mods such as allowign for it to work on the NES/SNES/GEN/DC/PS1/PS2/XB/etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD