[Aug 17, 2013] Summer Jam VII (Philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Fuuuuuuuck the PS3!

Sorry still salty about the shitty console choice. Most players bring converters or borrow PS3 pads which tells you what about the player base? Just saying.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just found out that I have an extra spot in my room at the venue. Don't exactly need another person, but given the size of the room another could sleep pretty comfortably, albeit on the floor or a chair or something. Message me for details. Don't message me if you're not personal friends with myself, Mr. Wah, or Rikuto (or another person I trust can vouch for you). Can't have just anyone in my room.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just found out that I have an extra spot in my room at the venue. Don't exactly need another person, but given the size of the room another could sleep pretty comfortably, albeit on the floor or a chair or something. Message me for details. Don't message me if you're not personal friends with myself, Mr. Wah, or Rikuto (or another person I trust can vouch for you). Can't have just anyone in my room.

Sly Bass

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Registered. If you think you might need an extra PS3 for it let me know, I can provide mine and a copy of DOA.

Any cost to spectate onsite?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Registered. How are we doing the 2v2 registration? Is that in person? I didn't see it as part of the list.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's in person.

Though, that event might be changed up a bit (yes, I know it's late notice but whatevs I think it would be for the better).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm happy to announce that Tom Lee is coming to Summer Jam 7 to meet all of the DOA players both new and old.

But, he's not coming alone either. He's bringing with him a demonstration build of Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate for all in attendance to play during the event.

So make your last minute plans and rep your series! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'm happy to announce that Tom Lee is coming to Summer Jam 7 to meet all of the DOA players both new and old.

But, he's not coming alone either. He's bringing with him a demonstration build of Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate for all in attendance to play during the event.

So make your last minute plans and rep your series! I look forward to meeting everyone!
Get the fuck out of here! That is awesome. I might have to go over Leon's move list from DOA4 to refresh my memory.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So do we have a set schedule for the weekend? Are there any matches sunday or will it end sat?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
all but the singles finals will be done on saturday. Finals (top 4) will be done on Sunday.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just a reminder, we're down to the wire here for registrations! If you've confirmed your travel plans do not forget to register for the event and DoA5U! It's more expensive at the venue and you have a very small window to do it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Again, it depends. It's not been set yet.

In the past the time slot for DOA has ranged from 11am to 6pm on finals day.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Sorry for doing your job HuBBs.

Via Big E Gaming on Facebook:
SUMMER JAM 7 FINAL SCHEDULE

*Please allow for minor emergency schedule changes*

EVENT

SATURDAY -

Please note: Event Wristbands are waterproof and should be worn all weekend.

8AM to 12PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for AE2012, MK9, P4U and UMVC3 singles

8AM to 10AM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for AE2012 and UMVC3 3v3 teams and DOA5 TEAMS

11AM TO 1PM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for TTT2 and Injustice teams

1PM to 3PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for DOA5, Injustice, SFxT, GG:AC +R, BB: CSE, KOFXIII, and SCV

Games:

Casuals in the MAIN ROOM start at 10:00AM

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 teams

12PM: (3D ROOM) DOA5 teams

1PM : (MK ROOM) MK9 singles

2PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 1-4

2PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U pools

2PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice teams

3PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 1-4

4PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII pools

4PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice pools (to top

5PM: (ANIME ROOM) BB:CSE singles

5PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 5-8 and DOA5 singles

6PM: (ANIME ROOM) GG: AC +R singles

6PM: (3D ROOM) SCV singles to top 4

4:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 5-8

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 9-12

8PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 top 8 to top 4

8PM: (MK ROOM) MK9 top 4

8PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U top 4

8:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 13-16

SUNDAY -

10AM to 11AM – Registration for SFxT (continued), KOFXIII teams, SFIII:3S, Skullgirls, VF5:FS and Super Turbo.

Games:

10AM: (MAIN ROOM) SCV top 4

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) KOFXIII top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) DOA5 top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 1 & 2

1PM: (MAIN ROOM) TTT2 top 4

1PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII teams

2PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 3 & 4

1PM: (ROOM TBD) SFIII:3S, Skullgirls and Super Turbo singles

2PM to 6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 semi-finals (to top

4PM: (3D ROOM) VF5:FS singles

4PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT top 4

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 top 8

8PM: (MAIN ROOM) UMVC3 top 8

Anyone need a teammate for Teams? I'm assuming it's Tag but playing safe on wording.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD