Ayane Dead or Alive 6 Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hey guys, F.O.N. here. This thread will serve as the location to post DOA6 videos pertaining to Ayane along with related discussion.

I'll get the ball rolling with some video lead-ups:

Ayane's Reveal Trailer:

What do you think of the new strike out of the back-rolling stance? Nice to be able to do more than just backroll~K/H+K & backroll~T as a mix-up. I like the little hit effect. (Will hit effects be more of a thing in DOA6?). The ninpo Break Blow is a nice touch too.

Maximillian Dood's Ayane Trailer Reaction Video:

"DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!" -Max & co.

Post away!

Dr PaC

Im interested on how she'll be involved with Marie and Honoka in the story. Its funny, cuz Kasumi hung out with those two in that Tecmo All Stars Warriors game

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yeah, Marie Rose & Honoka in Warriors Allstars was awkward to say the least. And I fully expect Marie Rose & Honoka's inclusion in DOA6's story to be just as awkward.

This is too awesome to be ignored. Perfect for anyone new to the purple-haired badass too!

Dr PaC

Yeah, Marie Rose & Honoka in Warriors Allstars was awkward to say the least. And I fully expect Marie Rose & Honoka's inclusion in DOA6's story to be just as awkward.

This is too awesome to be ignored. Perfect for anyone new to the purple-haired badass too!

Zakkurye did a good job with that video. Props to him

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
History videos are very hard to sort out for DOA because of that silly DOAD. It's proven to have cluttered the narrative. If I were to do history videos for DOA I would go over the original Itagaki days of DOA first. Then I would do a video of what Team NINJA changed with DOAD, or just didn't know enough of the story. I would love to talk to Tom Lee about it sometime.

Though I gotta say that Team NINJA is doing a very good job with making the story interesting for me. I love these characters and I just wanna see them interact with each other.

Dr PaC

History videos are very hard to sort out for DOA because of that silly DOAD. It's proven to have cluttered the narrative. If I were to do history videos for DOA I would go over the original Itagaki days of DOA first. Then I would do a video of what Team NINJA changed with DOAD, or just didn't know enough of the story. I would love to talk to Tom Lee about it sometime.

Though I gotta say that Team NINJA is doing a very good job with making the story interesting for me. I love these characters and I just wanna see them interact with each other.

Same.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alright with the beta over, I don't have to torture myself with online fighting games anymore so here's some matches from this eventful weekend:

Ayane's looking real good in DOA6.

Impact Finale

force I'm trying to get a hold of awesmic any help? lol I went to look on facebook but theirs kid awesmic, future awesmic, metal awesmic the guy trolls even when hes not there. looool anyways I'm working on an ultra secret project if your not busy I could use your help force

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
force I'm trying to get a hold of awesmic any help? lol I went to look on facebook but theirs kid awesmic, future awesmic, metal awesmic the guy trolls even when hes not there. looool anyways I'm working on an ultra secret project if your not busy I could use your help force

Send me a PM.

@Awesmic

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hey guys, I put together a little Ayane guide for anyone interested in taking up Ayane in DOA6.

The guide doesn't really get too, too advanced but should be decent for anyone interested in Ayane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD