DOA5LR Ayane Newbie

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
If you think the opponent will go with a mid from your 2P usage, you can hold it (or block if you're unsure of their habits at first), jab or use 5K (5K if the character's mids are not i11 frames) for a counter hit. The 2P usage is really good for baiting out these responses because it'll let you see how often people tend to do something in response to it.

Lulu

Hey Goodnews..... I finally decide to Start learning Ayane..... actually I'm just testing her out in the hopes I can get over my character crisis.

I'l be taking it nice and Slow.... since I can't get the Balance Update soon I don't to get too familiar with her moves.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ayane is unchanged in the new title update, there is nothing in need of re-adjusting to as far as balance goes. The only thing that changed with her is the damage on her KKK and KK2K variants have swapped.

Lulu

Ayane is unchanged in the new title update, there is nothing in need of re-adjusting to as far as balance goes. The only thing that changed with her is the damage on her KKK and KK2K variants have swapped.

Thats awesome !!!
:) it seems the newer characters got alot of the changes.... alongside Gen Fu.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD