DOA5LR Ayane Stage Strategy

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
This thread is to discuss stage strategy for Ayane, both universal and stage specific. Doing what we can to get damage, or maximize damage and gain favorable positioning on the stage you're fighting on. These things matter for a character that can take very good advantage of environmental influence in DOA.

What are we to discuss here?

- Moves that provide good knock back distance that will allow you to net even more damage from wall splats or follow up after breakable objects.

- Throws that interact with the environment via wall slam or breakable object/floor,, explosive floor (Danger Zone stage) or other kinds of Dangerzones. What you can do and take advantage of after certain throw interactions.

- Universal juggles are optimal via stage interaction, wall combos, etc.

- Stage specific juggles; stages with ceilings, stage specific dangerzone interactions, etc.

- Danger Zone Meta-game, what moves guarantee explosive ground bounce, what's optimal damage for giant explosive bounce. How to take advantage of Danger Zone stage interaction. Etc.

- The use and abuse of 5K6H+K, PPK6H+K, BTPK6H+K, 3KK6H+K with ceiling interaction, and in general.

- List goes on.

The purpose of this thread is to provide insight and strategy on ways you're able to take advantage of Ayane's ability to wreck her opponents on different stages. This character thrives on this, let's start discussing how and why.

Lulu

Why hasn't anyone contributed yet ? :eek:
Ayane's not a scarce character..... plus next to Hayabusa shes the ideal enviromentalist.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Because people are waiting on me to start it off lol. I want someone else to start since I'm always contributing first in the Ayane forums.

Lulu

Because people are waiting on me to start it off lol. I want someone else to start since I'm always contributing first in the Ayane forums.

How chivalrous of you.:oops:
I was actually reassessing having Ayane as my sub again just now..... I'm not quite there yet.
I'l detour with :bradwong: then try again in the future ;)

Lulu

Why didn't you tell me BT:6::H+K: reaches the ceiling.... I just found out an hour ago.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
You never asked anyone, lol.

Anyway, I'll compile some basic stage strategy stuff later this week since no one else is saying anything yet.

Lulu

Theres actually been alot of silence throughout the forum. People must be busy.
Any way looking forward to the Stage Strategies.... particularly anything involving capatalising off of an Interactable from a distance like Hayabusa

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD