DOA5U Ayane Tag Strategy

ShinMaruku

The increased launch height is why I pick my teams around juggles and finishers. Depending on what you focus on you can get some good damage off either. If you have a good finisher you can provoke a hold into a grab that can end the round.

ShinMaruku

Ok some new Tag things I have found out.
Momiji on point can start a launcher through 66pp tag cancel pppkk tag cancel 6pkkk or 6pppp. That can net you a good combo with some good knock back/knock down.
6kp can be canceled into Ayane's 4pk launcher where you can link into whichever juggle you please however not this is not always a good option but if you have conditioned your oppenent you can get a decent juggle and repositioning out of it.

For Ayane/Misty bt 1kkk tag cancel into pp7k pk o 4pkk for a nice little wall combo

Here are some vids of my tag matches as well:

ShinMaruku

This is a great showcase of somebody really expanding on the Ayane/Hitomi Tag team. You can see their juggles work really well and they space really well together.

From my side I had to work with Ayane/Misty's speed to get hits that can be tag cancelled into juggles or throws to keep the pressure up. From my sessions tonight I see that knocking back tagging into Ayane for her BT 44K or hold is really good for catching people in a good end to a match. They never seem to see it coming in the end of a round.

ShinMaruku

A revisit of the Ayane/Hitomi Tag plan with emphasis with catch people with Hitomi's 4KK launch into tag cancel and whatever Ayane combo permutation you would like from PPPKK or PP6KK and so on and so forth.

Momiji's air throw is pretty useful into setting launches into juggles as well. This team is quite good with throws, if you have a good read on somebody you can give them so air time for you to land some long juggles.

I think later I shall add to my first post with with what I have found here.

ShinMaruku

Looking to start up writing about Ayane and Phase 4 which are becoming my fave tag team along side Ayane/Hitomi
My combo here is set up as such, 6pp, pppkk tag cancel 6ppk p+k grab. Probably could get better with more practice.

ShinMaruku

More work with my Phase 4 Ayane team.
Combos can be set up really nicely with these two ladies.

Love this comback with Hitomi

ShinMaruku

Ayane/Phase 4 my new tag team along with Ayane/Momiji and Ayane/Hitomi

-Team make up: Ayane on point Phase 4 on anchor. Position really does not matter since both have the launcher tools to get the party started.

-Team Theme: Dark Kunoichi sisters. They both have the odd assortment of dark and sometimes inexplicably bright outfits that are at odds with their demeanor .Juggles,juggles and throw punishment into juggles and great combo finishers with Phase 4's teleport throws in the air, as well as great wall finishers. If you can fish for somebody to throw out a hold you can use their high damage counter throws to either launch or put somebody into a wall. Also their tag throw can be finished with a stomp attack after the throw. You can get 15+ hot combos for 60% of life or something somewhat shorter for the same amount of damage from Phase 4's finishes.

-Videos:

ShinMaruku

Whether tis nobler in the bosom to tremble
The Slings and hammocks of outrageous boobage,
Or to lift arms and press against a sea of jiggles.
And by pressing them, to lie, to motorboat
no more, and by a nipple, to say we flick
the breastuses, and thousand Natural shocks
that big-uns are heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be pressed. To suckle, to ream
To mouth, perchance to Dream; aye, time to rub

A ode to Ayane and Phase 4's tag strategem:
Getting to 25 hit combos now. This team is something else.

Corza

Standard Donor
I don't play tag, but I do enjoy coming up with juggles. I did 2 videos on it back on Ultimate, I'm fairly sure most of the stuff works in Last Round as well.

ShinMaruku

Ayane and Hitomi are great for big body combos because of the shorter enders and more reliance on wall damage. Put somebody ona a wall and they start doing Leon and Bass level damage >_>

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
My favorite Ayane tag teams are with Eliot, Kasumi, and Nyotengu. I love that I can launch loop opponents. Ayane has so many launchers and you combine that with the three I listed, so much heavy damage. I think the most damaging tag combo I did was with her and Nyotengu, about 170 NH.

ShinMaruku

For Ayane and Phase 4 I found 2 combo varation that depends on wieght class:
This one is from light to middle weight

Mr Armageddon X

Gonna have to watch some of these vids, even though i'm not a huge tag fan. I can get 26 hits from Ayane/Hitomi, Ayane doing PB combo, launch 8KK, then repeating Hitomi 4KK with Ayane 8KK till near the ground then Ayane's PPPK and Hitomi PP4PPP combo to finish.

ShinMaruku

Crunch Ayane/Phase 4 tag combo with power launcher.
208 damage. Mind you max life is around 220 points. This is done on the largest and heaviest character in the game.
It starts off with Ayane on point, 6k3kpkk 4HK tag 7HK power launcher, 8k,8k,8k tag pppkk tag 8k 6ppk tag pppkkk tag pkkkk.
27 hits in all. I was shocked it worked. But it does.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD