DOA5LR Battle Royal 2015

VC_Migs

now i can keep track. i almost went to east coast throwdown last year just to see people play but i couldnt go in cause i didnt have any money. plus i have a lot thats happening this upcoming summer. :/

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Team Ninja has shown so much support for DOA5 since vanilla came out in 2012. The gameplay is the most competitive it has ever been and the community, although small, has been growing and becoming more dedicated. This is the reason why I love DOA5 and the community. As long as Team Ninja keeps supporting their game, they have their support from me as well. Cannot wait to attend Final Round next month.

petopia

Team Ninja has shown so much support for DOA5 since vanilla came out in 2012. The gameplay is the most competitive it has ever been and the community, although small, has been growing and becoming more dedicated. This is the reason why I love DOA5 and the community. As long as Team Ninja keeps supporting their game, they have their support from me as well. Cannot wait to attend Final Round next month.
Love expansion but we might be expecting the same 8 guys in every tourney so i wont be so happy.
fe901dca2ac88fd4a009523df0a4f79e.jpeg

Last edited:

synce

Well you should definitely expect the same people since LR is an update to an update to an update haha I don't think you can expect to grow the player base at this point in any game's lifecycle, although TN may think otherwise

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Hey guys. Not sure if I should make a separate post for this, but I've been keeping track with the current standings of Battle Royal 2015. Results are on the Google Spreadsheet. I did it in the style of the Capcom Pro Tour Standings based on Rank, Player Name, and Points.

EDIT: I added a new column to determine who has qualified to the Grand Finals at NEC.

If you have any questions or comments, or if you find something that is wrong, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x9Cuql3nBlyrKDhDLoxGzXk-Ze_lcR8eX-yK1oWvarA/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD