Bayman Matches/Video Thread

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Here is a tips and tricks video for Bayman I put together. Mid range level tech to beginner. There might be one item that's new to you in the beginning. Credit for that move goes to Rikuto.

@Sly Bass

Your example of the forward roll after wallsplat is tainted here. Wallsplat them once, then juggle them into a second splat, then roll forward into a grab. Depending on how you end the second splat you get a different amount of advantage.

Christ Sly. You keep cutting corners on your videos and what message is that going to send to all the little kids out there? They all gonna drop out of school and become drug dealers. And that shits gonna be on you.

This video's been out like half a year? Man, how many lil hoppers have you created in that time, huh?

Get it together, foo.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
@Sly Bass

Your example of the forward roll after wallsplat is tainted here. Wallsplat them once, then juggle them into a second splat, then roll forward into a grab. Depending on how you end the second splat you get a different amount of advantage.

Christ Sly. You keep cutting corners on your videos and what message is that going to send to all the little kids out there? They all gonna drop out of school and become drug dealers. And that shits gonna be on you.

This video's been out like half a year? Man, how many lil hoppers have you created in that time, huh?

Get it together, foo.
You're right, up to the 1:20 mark. It changes after the 1:21 mark though. When they leave their feet, that acts as a wall splat. Either way though, I bet that tech wasn't widely known.

Next time I'll look for a proof reader before publishing my work. :cool:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
You're right, up to the 1:20 mark. It changes after the 1:21 mark though. When they leave their feet, that acts as a wall splat. Either way though, I bet that tech wasn't widely known.

Next time I'll look for a proof reader before publishing my work. :cool:

Which was an even worse example! Everybody knows you don't launch or CB when you're next to a wall... you splat! you're gonna get that juggle either way and you're losing damage off the first impact -_-

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Here is a neat danger zone juggle. AI is on recovery. It is set to HCH so I don't have to do the full stun juggle and still get the juggle height.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD