Bayman x Helena

Agreed. Though for some reason they give Christie and Helena a tag and not Helena and Bayman. The latter would make more sense to me, because Helena has a strong dislike for the woman and doesn't seem to have a problem with Bayman. At least, not yet.

Helena must learn the truth about Bayman's deeds in DOA6. Please.
It makes me wonder what she'll do or how she'll react. Will she kill him, continue to trust him, or would she just not care? What if she already knew about it? Its been stated on the DOA Wiki that it is unknown if she knows about that or not.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I wrote this AGES ago but I can't find it, my prediction of DOA6 with Bayman and Helena

Bayman "Guess who I really am?" *random unnecessary zoom into Bayman's eye with a Dimensions flashback of him shooting Fame*
Marie Rose eating popcorn in the background
Helena: "What..no!"
* Marie popcorn eating intensifies*
*evil bayman laugh which sounds really out of character*
Helena (says something really heroic like "I won't let you get away with this!" or whatever she said to Christie in DOA4)
GET READY FIGHT

KwonJigglypuff

Bayman would never try to hurt Helena's sweet feelings. The man has been trying to get his redemption by serving her like a lady. He's full of honour, and probably even has some affection for her. He treats her like a little girl, but never tries to transcend the limits, as his own heart belongs to Leon and because he is such a gentleman. He is like her prince in the shadow. But he is not without flaws.

If anything, it would be Auntie Christie who would come to her and tell her the whole truth. Her only wish is to push the blonde girl over the edge, as she is trying to fill her own heart with darkness and spread it over purity. She secretly wishes to obtain ultimate power and become the queen, and she sees Helena as her only rival. Therefore, spreading bad rumours about Bayman, one of Helena's most loyal ally would create troubles in DOATEC.

With Helena weakened, it will be easier for Christie to become the true ruler, as Donovan/Rig would be too occupied with the ninjas/Bayman.

That's the true triangle love of DOA. Helena, Bayman, Christie. The triforce of wisdom, the triforce of courage, the triforce of power.

Where is Lisa then ? Well I have the feeling Team Ninja never really wrote her into the story. Sure she had a prominent role in DOA's reboot and some parts of the story were even re-writen around her, but she cannot really find her place in the cast. Is she a double agent, working for both MIST and DOATEC ? Is she a true scientist, only wishing to make discoveries ? Is she fighting for something else ? She doesn't seem to want power or to manage anything in MIST. She's just a servant, but yet she is so mysterious. Maybe... she's smarter than what people think. Maybe she's the one who is pulling the string. Who knows ?

I can't wait for Rig to find his own place in the story. He doesn't sound like the ultimate villain DOA deserves. More like a teenager having some daddy issues. Donovan is not DOA's ultimate boss. He's nothing for the moment. Come on Team Ninja, do something and kill the daddy. Then the war will start. But who should do it ? It seems Team Ninja does not have the gut to choose. In DOA4, Ryu did it, during Helena's ending. But it's only because he is the mascot of the team, and because he basically does everything (Tengu, even Genra).

Honestly, DOA6 could start with Donovan's death, and then the story would explain who did it : Kasumi ? Hayate ? Ayane ? Helena ? Bayman ? Christie ? Kokoro ? Miyako ? Lisa ? Rig ? Marie-Rose ? Would be a nice twist ; whoever did, it would be epic.

So yeah if this is really your predicition, I hope it doesn't happen like this. It would be to weak and would not fit Bayman's character.

I wrote this AGES ago but I can't find it, my prediction of DOA6 with Bayman and Helena

In bonus, at the end of DOA6's scenarios, we would have some cliffhangers to wait until the next installment:
- Christie becoming the Queen of MIST and having evil plans now that Donovan is dead and Rig in jail
- Kokoro, sitting next to her, as she had just been enrolled to work against DOATEC for some family reason
- Helena, nowhere to be found, as she would have been kidnapped by Lisa ; Marie-Rose would investigate on that
- Bayman, presiding DOATEC instead of Helena for the moment, doing his best to find his lovely mermaid...

Roles need to evolve. The story has become boring after 5 installments. We need to move on.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Bayman would never try to hurt Helena's sweet feelings. The man has been trying to get his redemption by serving her like a lady. He's full of honour, and probably even has some affection for her. He treats her like a little girl, but never tries to transcend the limits, as his own heart belongs to Leon and because he is such a gentleman. He is like her prince in the shadow. But he is not without flaws.

If anything, it would be Auntie Christie who would come to her and tell her the whole truth. Her only wish is to push the blonde girl over the edge, as she is trying to fill her own heart with darkness and spread it over purity. She secretly wishes to obtain ultimate power and become the queen, and she sees Helena as her only rival. Therefore, spreading bad rumours about Bayman, one of Helena's most loyal ally would create troubles in DOATEC.

With Helena weakened, it will be easier for Christie to become the true ruler, as Donovan/Rig would be too occupied with the ninjas/Bayman.

That's the true triangle love of DOA. Helena, Bayman, Christie. The triforce of wisdom, the triforce of courage, the triforce of power.

Where is Lisa then ? Well I have the feeling Team Ninja never really wrote her into the story. Sure she had a prominent role in DOA's reboot and some parts of the story were even re-writen around her, but she cannot really find her place in the cast. Is she a double agent, working for both MIST and DOATEC ? Is she a true scientist, only wishing to make discoveries ? Is she fighting for something else ? She doesn't seem to want power or to manage anything in MIST. She's just a servant, but yet she is so mysterious. Maybe... she's smarter than what people think. Maybe she's the one who is pulling the string. Who knows ?

I can't wait for Rig to find his own place in the story. He doesn't sound like the ultimate villain DOA deserves. More like a teenager having some daddy issues. Donovan is not DOA's ultimate boss. He's nothing for the moment. Come on Team Ninja, do something and kill the daddy. Then the war will start. But who should do it ? It seems Team Ninja does not have the gut to choose. In DOA4, Ryu did it, during Helena's ending. But it's only because he is the mascot of the team, and because he basically does everything (Tengu, even Genra).

Honestly, DOA6 could start with Donovan's death, and then the story would explain who did it : Kasumi ? Hayate ? Ayane ? Helena ? Bayman ? Christie ? Kokoro ? Miyako ? Lisa ? Rig ? Marie-Rose ? Would be a nice twist ; whoever did, it would be epic.

So yeah if this is really your predicition, I hope it doesn't happen like this. It would be to weak and would not fit Bayman's character.

In bonus, at the end of DOA6's scenarios, we would have some cliffhangers to wait until the next installment:
- Christie becoming the Queen of MIST and having evil plans now that Donovan is dead and Rig in jail
- Kokoro, sitting next to her, as she had just been enrolled to work against DOATEC for some family reason
- Helena, nowhere to be found, as she would have been kidnapped by Lisa ; Marie-Rose would investigate on that
- Bayman, presiding DOATEC instead of Helena for the moment, doing his best to find his lovely mermaid...

Roles need to evolve. The story has become boring after 5 installments. We need to move on.
You do know I was kidding, right? I like your predictions though.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'm sorry, I wanted to write something sweet.
Haha it's cool.

But for reals, if Bayman isn't going to get properly involved with Helena he may as well just get his own story. Aw man imagine how crazy it would be if there was some sort of love triangle between Leon, Rolande (or Lauren idfk give me a break haha) and Bayman.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't know if "love" and "Bayman" can survive in the same sentence.

I'd rather want to see Bayman's storyline in the last 2 DOAs as a way for him to get his redemption after killing Fame. It's not something big, but it's the best I could find for him since he didn't do much lately. Sure he is my ideal soulmate, but I don't see him involved in something like that.

I think he should enter the next tourney in order to collect money and meets new fighters to build his own school of soldiers. Something like an academy where you can learn how to defeat terrorists and mad scientists. I don't see TN trying to improve his background, so why not just give him a new goal ?

I've recently seen the pilot of Quantico, and I could see Bayman fitting in such a role. Well of course, all of this can only happen after Donovan's death.

I have two questions for you:
- who should kill Donovan to make a good ending ?
- who TN will choose to kill Donovan ?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I don't know if "love" and "Bayman" can survive in the same sentence.

I'd rather want to see Bayman's storyline in the last 2 DOAs as a way for him to get his redemption after killing Fame. It's not something big, but it's the best I could find for him since he didn't do much lately. Sure he is my ideal soulmate, but I don't see him involved in something like that.

I think he should enter the next tourney in order to collect money and meets new fighters to build his own school of soldiers. Something like an academy where you can learn how to defeat terrorists and mad scientists. I don't see TN trying to improve his background, so why not just give him a new goal ?

I've recently seen the pilot of Quantico, and I could see Bayman fitting in such a role. Well of course, all of this can only happen after Donovan's death.

I have two questions for you:
- who should kill Donovan to make a good ending ?
- who TN will choose to kill Donovan ?
I want some freakin twist like someone total unexpected kills Donovan like Brad gets drunk af and smashes Donovan's heed with a bottle or Donovan insults Bass' motorcycle and Bass goes super saiyan but they'll probably make one of the ninjas kill him... or even Honoka or Marie O_O nonononononononono. Or maybe all the protagonists of DOA join up and destroy donovan together idk this isn't friendship is magic

I honestly think ALL of the characters' stories need a revamp, to help everyone remember why they're there in the first place. Then maybe they can add a leader ABOVE Donovan, someone that could hurt all of the protagonists easily. Then when Donovan is defeated, there could be a false sense of hope, then BAM; real boss reveales themselves, and their biggest battle begins.

I want some freakin twist like someone total unexpected kills Donovan like Brad gets drunk af and smashes Donovan's heed with a bottle or Donovan insults Bass' motorcycle and Bass goes super saiyan but they'll probably make one of the ninjas kill him... or even Honoka or Marie O_O nonononononononono. Or maybe all the protagonists of DOA join up and destroy donovan together idk this isn't friendship is magic

Oh jeez Bass? Yeah, he'd probably hit the roof. And Brad...?
Eliot needs to watch him beter, then.

That would be a decent sized group if they had all the protagonists join up. All four ninjas (Momiji not included) Helena, Bayman, and Zack (maybe? I think he'd be more air support), and Kokoro or her mother..? Idk, but I don't think Tecmo will want to have to follow more than 6-7 people in a cutscene.
(It would be kinda cool, tho-) AHEM what was I saying?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I think I was drunk when I wrote this.

KwonJigglypuff

Donovan needs to die. It's the same story all over again with MIST and DOATEC.

Ending of DOA6: The events of the tourney take place on Freedom Survivor. Everybody is on the boat. The boat explodes and sinks.

Bayman kills Donovan with the help of the ninjas.
Christie confronts Helena in the aquarium during the sinking. She reveals that Bayman killed her father.
Rig ends up in jail for a moment, where he would organize his reveange.
Christie secretly takes the lead of MIST 2.0 with a new project.
Lisa is hired by DOATEC as a double agent to keep an eye on Christie.
Helena is mysteriously kidnapped and nowhere to be found (people think she is in the bottom of the ocean).
Bayman takes the lead of DOATEC. Zack thinks it's a bad idea.
Marie-Rose desperately travels the world to look for Helena.
Kokoro is nowhere to be found. She actually became

Christie's right-hand woman after being manipulated, because people let her think that Helena killed her own father

Opening for DOA7

Donovan needs to die. It's the same story all over again with MIST and DOATEC.

Ending of DOA6: The events of the tourney take place on Freedom Survivor. Everybody is on the boat. The boat explodes and sinks.

Bayman kills Donovan with the help of the ninjas.
Christie confronts Helena in the aquarium during the sinking. She reveals that Bayman killed her father.
Rig ends up in jail for a moment, where he would organize his reveange.
Christie secretly takes the lead of MIST 2.0 with a new project.
Lisa is hired by DOATEC as a double agent to keep an eye on Christie.
Helena is mysteriously kidnapped and nowhere to be found (people think she is in the bottom of the ocean).
Bayman takes the lead of DOATEC. Zack thinks it's a bad idea.
Marie-Rose desperately travels the world to look for Helena.
Kokoro is nowhere to be found. She actually became

Christie's right-hand woman after being manipulated, because people let her think that Helena killed her own father

Opening for DOA7

I want to see this happen now. That would be awesome! I can imagine Bayman being a little reluctant to take Helena's place ("Do I look like I can run a company?!) but in the end he tries. Zack, of course, would probably annoy him, and the stress would get to the point where Bayman almost leaves, then he realizes that DOATEC can't go without a leader or else Donovan wins, so he comes back full force. Where would Helena be held..?
Underwater facility?! (Shootin' blind, but its a guess, so yeah.)

KwonJigglypuff

It's like Christie, both are assassins and will never reveal their real identities.

Bayman is a good name... except when I try to google something and I'm constantly confronted to the spell corrector which wants me to look for Batman. Grrrrr...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It's like Christie, both are assassins and will never reveal their real identities.

Bayman is a good name... except when I try to google something and I'm constantly confronted to the spell corrector which wants me to look for Batman. Grrrrr...
When I went on habbo hotel (or a retro version) my username was Bayman. I got constantly asked why I had accepted a typo of Batman as my username

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD