Bayman's grapple while down.

Abaddon616

I have noticed that in some matches, Bayman is able to grab the opponent while he is down. Instead of pressing K or 2+K to kick while getting back up, i have noticed some can immediately grab as if they did 33+T. However i have researched far and wide and i haven't seen any reference to this movie. Since it might really come in help while the opponent expects a kick and does a counter hold. How is this move even made?

Bacaww

I have noticed that in some matches, Bayman is able to grab the opponent while he is down. Instead of pressing K or 2+K to kick while getting back up, i have noticed some can immediately grab as if they did 33+T. However i have researched far and wide and i haven't seen any reference to this movie. Since it might really come in help while the opponent expects a kick and does a counter hold. How is this move even made?
I believe when he is laying on his back he can press 6T and it turns into his 33T OH the one you referred to

Lulu

Its a special wake up Attack... Alot (but not all) of characters have them... Including Alpha... Watchout if she lies Face Down with her head torwards you.

That being said... I don't think they are in the movelist.... so....

TheDragonAwakens

The move is made when his body is facing upwards and the feet pointing towards the opponent. The input is simply T which is basically his 33T/8P+KT OH.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD