Best/Worst moments

Brute

Standard Donor
New bad moment from the other day:

I was just about finished with UN3 (I think...the one with four waves of 3 Ryu clones), only one Ryu clone left and my partner went down. Never fear! I thought, for I am Momiji! I ran over to heal him, stood right over his body, pressed 'B' and...nothing. No revive. Dodged around a bit tossing shuriken everywhere. Asked my partner where I was on his screen because sometimes lag puts you in a place that your partner doesn't see and he said I was literally right on top of him. Then time ran out, trial failed. Cue rage.
That's happened to me several times on trials. For whatever reason I'm usually quite relaxed when I play NG. Otherwise, I'd have been flipping shit.

Nameless Sama

Bad Moment: UN7 Last Wave : I beate all Alexeis and one Alma the secound Alma killed me via random lol. My Partner played with momiji but he or she was so dump and jump to almas attacks and died 3 times in a rows.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
New bad moment from the other day:

I was just about finished with UN3 (I think...the one with four waves of 3 Ryu clones), only one Ryu clone left and my partner went down. Never fear! I thought, for I am Momiji! I ran over to heal him, stood right over his body, pressed 'B' and...nothing. No revive. Dodged around a bit tossing shuriken everywhere. Asked my partner where I was on his screen because sometimes lag puts you in a place that your partner doesn't see and he said I was literally right on top of him. Then time ran out, trial failed. Cue rage.

I feel your pain, happened to me on UN3 as well a couple of times

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Best Moments: Ninja Gaiden first came out for the xbox followed by the DLC packs. Ninja Gaiden Black coming out.

The worse moments: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 online being ass and NG3 being released.

Nameless Sama

Best Moment : I beat a MN trial with Kasumi without her full health upgrades.
Worse Moment : UN10 in the last wave there were 1 last doku and 1 last f.genshin left. I almost killed the last doku and f.genshin 3 or 4 times with 360 Y there were dead but what happend. I and my partner didnt die the game begun to freeze.

NinjaRayMan

Best:Getting NG3 for the NES when I turned 9 and beginning my journey into the world of NG. Reading Ryu's bio and realizing i have the same birthday as Ryu! (June 15th) Buying an Xbox just so i could play NG. Beating Doku. Upgrading the wooden sword to the unlabored flawlessness. The vigoorian flails. Getting the True dragon Sword! The core of the imperial palace! Mission mode! Cutscenes of NG black. Getting the claws in NG2. End credits of NG2 ending in the crossed swords behind the Team ninja logo. Razor's edge redeeming NG3
worst: Swimming parts in NG1/NG2. needing a partner in NGS2 mission mode. Green tunnel in NG2. Rachel. Ghost fish! IS ninja's! Canna asking me to be her daddy in NG3. Having to hold Canna as I walked down a hallway. Actually all of NG3

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I figured I'm going to toss the Piercing Void thrown up the Epic Staircase after first running up and then down it to spawn all of the enemies up here as a good moment. The single most LOL-worthy moment in action game history.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My best moment: Ninja Gaiden Black... Team Ninja made you question yourself on why you had a PS2 instead of an Xbox. To me the whole Team Ninja experience was just gravy during the Xbox period.

Worst Moment: Fighting that stupid t-rex in Ninja Gaiden 3. For the first time playing a NG game I started falling asleep, and started fearing for the franchise. What did they try calling it? Giga... fuck it.

Honorable mention: playing Razor's Edge with Cyber Evil. It was very entertaining, and I was stoned.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I can just tolerate the bullshit for a longer period of time. I'm more attentive to the enemies around me when I'm high.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I have a low tolerance for bullshit constantly AND I'm a perfectionist, so I get annoyed pretty quickly. I tend to do better in NG when I'm pissed though so it works out.

AkaShocka

Best: finally playing the game, tearing everything up and having a blast.

Worst: Realizing I was only fighting weak foes and when I finally got to a boss, I guess it was, I got my ass handed to me and realized this game has some very difficult bosses that are mean. :(

RH_Stealth

Best: I don't know if I have one. I don't remember when the first time I did an Izuna drop was. I guess that would probably be it. To be honest it might be a moment where I wasn't even playing. I loved the NG1 cutscene that comes on when you don't press start on the menu. When I first saw the clip with Ryu and his doppelganger both do a flying swallow at the same time, then do flying bird flips, finishing with Ryu doing an Izuna on his doppelganger... my jaw just dropped. It was so awesome to see.

Worst: Doing NG Black and NG2 boss battles for the first time. I'm not a fan of boss battles in any game, and the fact that these games had the hardest bosses I've ever had to deal with... I was not happy. And I won't be happy when I start a new NG Black playthrough today and have to go against the bosses again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD