DOA6 Brad and Eliot Officially Revealed

After several weeks of speculation, Brad Wong and Eliot have finally been revealed in this stunning trailer that also demonstrates the new 'Unforgettable' stage. There are a lot of new elements to Eliot's gameplay that are worth talking about, and this creative new level holds a lot of stages and secrets you may have missed with your first viewing of the reveal. You can peruse Team NINJA's official website for the stage update and new character biographies.

This reveal starts off with Eliot and Brad Wong practicing moves in Miyabi's 'Hidden Garden.' Their relationship feels very competitive in this scene; similar to how it was in DOA5. Long time players might notice that parts of Eliot's default costume look a lot like Gen Fu's tiger print.

After the tense demonstration at Miyabi, Team NINJA takes us on a tour through the new DOA Museum! During the entirety of the stage reveal you will see signs that direct you to different stages in the museum, and some interesting pictures on the wall that commemorate moments throughout DOAs history. Most of these pictures correspond to the stage in the gallery, but some of them are hilariously out of place just to be fun.

'Unforgettable' is multi-tiered and includes samplings of five different stages from DOAs past. The top part of the stage includes Taylor's Bar and Hot Zone; both places being from DOA5. If you take the fight down the 'DOATEC Great Hall' stairs to the bottom level you can explore bits of Gambler's Paradise (DOA4), The Danger Zone (DOA1 Flashback Map) and The Sacred Miyami (DOA2).

The 'Sacred Miyama' is a boss stage where you fight Bankotsubo (the original Tengu) in DOA2. This level was revolutionary for its time in video games because Tengu could change the seasons during the fight (which ironically was mentioned by Team NINJA's Master several months ago on Twitter). Oddly enough, the Miyama section was the only part of the museum that was not ready for display.

Team NINJA starts off the gameplay section at 'Taylor's Bar' and showcase Brad. He launches Eliot with a classic 9K and follows up with kicks that animate similar to Rig's. As Eliot flies from the last kick you can see from the zoom out of the camera that there will be plenty of breakable objects at the bar.

The 'Hot Zone' section comes with the most important part: the tank! Before Brad bashes Eliot into it he gets damage on him by changing to his low stance and perfectly lifts himself off the ground just to punch Eliot in the stomach with a mid-punch! He launches Eliot into the air after the stun, hits the Toritsu K string and ends with a combo ending kick in his handstand stance.

Brad knocks Eliot down the staircase with his Break Blow and finishes his demo at the 'Gambler's Paradise' section. The level comes with the rails you could hop in DOA4, and some display cars that can still mess your character up big time. You can see the second tier at this stage from several different angles on the strip, and it's really fascinating how all these different levels and structures look merged together.

Eliot opens up with his 7P, goes into 8P, uses Gen Fu's stance, launches with Gen Fu's H+K, does his own 3P to extend the combo before using Gen Fu's 46P to smash Brad into the car danger zone. The crash sends Brad into the air, and Eliot uses Gen Fu's famous catch grab to politely keep his momentum going. Eliot uses his regular P string to send Brad over the rails to the 'Danger Zone' portion of the stage.

'Danger Zone' is no longer multi-tiered, but the one tier that it does have still launches your foe off the ground upon them falling onto it. Eliot continues to dip into Gen Fu's move list with his 6P string, and mid-punch reversal. Like most character trailers, the apprentice finishes his fight with his special combo and break blow to conclude the reveal.

Team NINJA is consistently reminding us that they care for DOAs rich history, and they are always looking for ways to honor the past. It's likely that Gen Fu has moved on from being a playable character in the DOA franchise for the first time because of these big move-set changes. Eliot's biography does not imply that Gen Fu has passed, so there is a chance that he will appear in the story mode, even if it's not for long.

Last edited:
People who used to complain about this stage never understood how it worked. Imma share the knowledge with y’all so it becomes more understandable and less random as people would like to think.

• The incoming traffic will always move out of the way of whoever is on the left side of the screen and gravitate towards who’s on the right. In other words, the cars always try to hit Player 2 (And Player 1 if on the 1st lane) If you side switch and are unable to see the cars, just know if you are on the right side of the screen, you should be weary if you are one lane’s distance apart. If you’re both in the same lane the car will either dodge you both or will already be in the opposite lane and drive straight. This is where you use setups to get combos.
  • The cars only start coming if the game camera shows the road end that the cars spawn (turn) in from. This also means that more cars will drive on the other side of the road if the camera is pointing in that general direction, but will be unable to get to the side that you’re on as it’s a straight road.
  • You can mid hold the cars to jump over them.
  • If a car is swerving your way, you should probably gap close into your enemy who is trying to space the cars into you. It’s a viable strat.
This is actually one of the maddest stages that they could put into DOA6. Imagine the hype at tournaments when someone isn’t paying attention and gets hit by a damn car.

Last edited:
when I was dreaming up DOA6 I imagined a stage at a bar surrounded by a crowd. You would fight in the middle and have tables you could send people over (like DOA4 barriers) and when you hit someone into the spectators the would push you back in the fight. Imagine how I felt when I saw the street stage with spectators that do just that! and now we might have an actual bar? one that had pool tables and shit in it? my dream might just become reality.

I'm so happy Eliot is in DOA6, he looks great!(From what I can make out since his only screenshots atm are the post stamp size ones xD) His new costume is dope too, it seems to be merged redesign hybrid of his DOA4 default outfit combined with Gen Fu's robe design as well, and it looks like his DOA5U alternate hair will be his new default which is cool, the official render and screenshots seems to show it was improved.

As for the stages I think it's neat we'll be able to fight inside the Taylor bar, and Gambler's paradise will be lit! I just wonder how they're gonna handle the cars in the street tho?

Better look at the screens:
DuOnw1oVsAABXkz.jpg

DuOnxoQU8AAO5y8.jpg

DuOwrfRXcAEw1r9.jpg

DuOwrfKXcAAFtLg.jpg
DuOwrfJWwAMJQ4-.jpg

i never thought i'd actually find brad visually appealing but im really feeling his look here. i'd...i'd ride that train wreck.
i also think its cute that they made the hair that debuted with @Tyaren's costume Eliot's now default hair!

how many costumes from ninja gaiden is kasumi getting? jesus christ.

and....did they mash up...like....3 iconic DoA stages into one cause those stairs look familiarrrrrrrrr......?

ahhh so its a set not the actual stage..ok. So the bar and this might be parts of the same stage. so the barriers in, no cars and eliot has gen fu's shoulder hit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD