Brad Wong's top ten moves?

Moritsuna

Hey I just did ran through brad's move list in command training, and I gotta say: Damn 188 moves! lol.

I wouldn't mind getting really good at brad because his playstyle is very unique, and he has lots of funny moves. Would anyone mind listing his top ten moves? (I'm relatively new to this game so putting them in laymen's terms would help too)

Also out of these 188 moves how many are actually useful?

HiguraShiki

Hey I just did ran through brad's move list in command training, and I gotta say: Damn 188 moves! lol.

I wouldn't mind getting really good at brad because his playstyle is very unique, and he has lots of funny moves. Would anyone mind listing his top ten moves? (I'm relatively new to this game so putting them in laymen's terms would help too)

Also out of these 188 moves how many are actually useful?

:2::P+K:
:4::P:
:3::K:
:6::6::P+K:
:1::K::K:
BT :6::K:
BT :2::P+K:
LFT :K:
LFT :H+P:
LHT :K::8:
Just picked ten random good moves off the top of my head.

Ok before i give my top ten moves let me make it clear that these are my opinions...honestly we should make it top 20 moves considering how large Brad's movelist is. anyway here we go
1.:2::H+K: pretty good move it crushes highs of course and can also force tech and for some reason people never see it coming.
2.:4::P: this crushes highs and i THINK some mids you can also input :P: for a true mid that goes into his back stance or :K: that can stop and stun your opponent if they try and charge at you :K: also puts in you in LFT stance so this is pretty cool.Not only does it do all of that you can also input :2: or :8: as a sidestep.
3.:4::F: this is a grab and it puts you behind your opponent and leaves your opponent at -11 you can either go for a grab or go for a launch to start a juggle.what i normally do is :4::F:,:F:,:214::P+K: but of course you can do way more.
4.:6::K: it causes a sit down stun.
5.:3::K: 14 frame true mid kick after an opponent finishes an unsafe string i think its pretty good to use this move it stuns and you can also enter DHO from it.
6.BT :F: :5: :F: I love this move gives you a guranteed BT :2::P+K: and more you can do alot with this thing
7.LHT (:3::P+K:) you can do some pretty cool stuff out of this stance...actually you can do the same grab that is number 3 on this list (:4::F:) but instead when in this stance it is :6::F: this stance also crushes some mids at the end o the animation not only that but if you hit :6: while in this stance it puts you in your BT stance.
8.LHT :K: :8: if you get this while your opponent is trying to crouch throw you you will get a high counter out of this and do his air throw combo.
9. :1: :K: :2::K: this is another low and 1 frame faster than :2::H+K: you hit:8: to go into your regular handstand if you do go into your handstand stance you will be +2 so thats pretty cool if you hit :2::K: and extra time it can force tech.
10.HS (:6::6::P+K:) is a great stance and there are multiple ways to get into it if you hit :H+K: it can put your opponent in a limbo stun or you can do :K::K::K::K:. it also has a nice grab and a low you cant mix :K: with.

I thought that move was guaranteed. It almost always hits.
well i tested it on all the hold and guard settings and it hit...just to be sure i even asked my friend to help me test it. i told him to guard ,it hit...then i told him to try and hold and it still hit...so yeah idk im pretty sure it is guranteed.

Seppu

guys, there's a super secret way to get out of it, and by super secret i mean ridiculously easy. luckily not many people know about it, which is why the :2::P+K: almost always connects. i wish it was guaranteed though.

guys, there's a super secret way to get out of it, and by super secret i mean ridiculously easy. luckily not many people know about it, which is why the :2::P+K: almost always connects. i wish it was guaranteed though.
yeah just found it out...thats bull sh*t -_- but at least if they do the super secret way you can decide to do BT:P+K:...its not guranteed but it creates a 50/50

Seppu

yeah just found it out...thats bull sh*t -_- but at least if they do the super secret way you can decide to do BT:P+K:...its not guranteed but it creates a 50/50
you mean after the throw cancel do :P+K: instead of :2::P+K:? if so you can avoid that too, leaving you at -24. if you know that they know if you know they're going to use the super secret method, just don't cancel the throw.

ye
you mean after the throw cancel do :P+K: instead of :2::P+K:? if so you can avoid that too, leaving you at -24. if you know that they know if you know they're going to use the super secret method, just don't cancel the throw.
yeah thats what i mean...it becomes a guessing game (which im honestly tired of-_-) anyway what are your top ten moves?

HiguraShiki

You get one off of Ryu's, too. Doesn't mean it's not one of their best tools due to the range and speed of the attack.
It's a good tool, but I wouldn't say it's that great since every goddamn person knows to low grab once you do that.

Seppu

if you're playing against a throw happy opponent, you can actually use it to bait a low throw and get a high counter launch. at maximum range, both variations leave you at just -3. if you're close to them, running :P: leaves you at -5, which is only throw punishable by grapplers, and :236::P: leaves you at -8, which is throw punishable by everyone.

moral of the story: use both moves as far away from your opponent as possible (while still being able to hit them, of course) to minimise the recovery frames and possibly bait a low throw.

Tones

Premium Donor
TOP 3
2k+f
BT k+f
LHT k8

4p
1k1k
p+k/BT p+k
While Running p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD