Bugs, glitches, typos, and other nonsense for DoA5+

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
The title "I'll Never Let You Go" seems to be glitched. It requires you to perform 100 combo throws but I've done less than 25 and gotten the title using Mila only. I think performing each step of the combo throw somehow is counted in the total count (ex. Mila's Tackle mount PPP and KKK and T count as individual "ticks" in the total).

That freeze in the beginning of matches bugs the hell out of me. Also present in Time Attack, haven't seen it yet in Survival. I've noticed with the frame drop Mila's SS tackle, even mid SS, is changed into just a throw because the SS properties are lost and sometimes the character goes into a crouching state instead of retaining SS.
After continuously trying to open with SS just about every match I get input drops and properties leaving the character in a brief crouching (occasionally appears to be guarding) state. Sometimes the SS animation is cut and turned into crouching state. Trying to open with directional throws changes them into normal throws or directional based on directional input after the fight starts.

Occasionally the camera will have a one or two frame side switch. Rarely occurs.

Out of curiosity, are those Power Ranger costumes only for the ninjas?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Found a sound glitch. Pausing during the slow down and close up portion (viewing character's face) of a Power Blow will sometimes mute menu sound effects until the game is closed and restarted. Sometimes it will mute every other up/down/left/right menu sound effect and not confirm/deny effects and sometimes the other way around (sound is reverted back to normal after ending a match or quitting a match). Sometimes will also completely mute menu sound effects and not revert to normal until closed or restarted.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I can't for the life of me figure out how to cycle through the different windows of the fight info. I can only view page 1/3. Anybody know how to cycle it?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Move List has been updated (as it should be) on the Vita version but there are some dissimilarities between it and the console version regarding names and descriptions.
Ex. Mila's Tate-Shiho-Gatame in 5+ is 2T "While facing head of a foe lying face up" while on console it is stated as "While facing feet of foe lying face up."

Reikou

Unsure if this is a bug or not, but my game has started freezing whenever I am searching for an opponent online.

The only way to exit out of this is to close the game itself.

Additionally, in the one game I was able to play, my game froze at the reward section (showing +/- rank points).

This has just started today, and I am wondering if this is a systematic error due to something on the PSN side, or is it just my game.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I've been in ranked matches playing people with 4+ bar connections. Then, when the match starts, their rank drops to a F, the connection drops to 1 and it's a huge lag fest. Being Akira, I'm at a super disadvantage and I lose 1k in points. Are people cheating or is this a common problem?

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I've been in ranked matches playing people with 4+ bar connections. Then, when the match starts, their rank drops to a F, the connection drops to 1 and it's a huge lag fest. Being Akira, I'm at a super disadvantage and I lose 1k in points. Are people cheating or is this a common problem?
That's been happening on the 360, PS3, and Vita as long as I remember, I think before or after the patch.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
It's kind of like doing Eliot's rising :3::P: 5 times in a damn row. You try for hours, rage quit, try again a few weeks later and get it on your first try.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Kasumi's combo only works from the distance they start you at. It's not difficult.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD