Can Hayate take on Hayabusa?

Sotherius

Sry but DOA3 was BEFORE DOAD so for me, DOA3 and it´s true Ending(Ayane killing Genra WITHOUT Hayabusa) is true.

We don't know which one of the versions are canon at this point.

Each TN game released retcons a bit of the last one.

DOAD came to answer questions, but it gaves us more questions than answers.

Anyways, If we go by doa 1 ~4 and doa 5, then hayate only jobbed to... Raidou before doa 1, against ayane on doa 3, and getting kidnapped after a fight against rig (with no winner mind you).

If we go by doa dimensions and doa 5, hayate jobbed to raidou, and getting kidnapped after the rig fight.

Also, that Super Alpha Fight (i'm going to call this way) in DOA 5.

It is really difficult to find out what is really happening.

I honestly thought that there was two lines of thought.

1) Each fight, Alpha got Stronger because it learned the skillset from the previous fight, leading kasumi to fight the most powerful version of all, and therefore, would make the need to double team the second form, since it just learned how to be hayabusa, but also, would make Kasumi too powerful.

2) Each fight, Alpha got damaged more while learning the skillset from the previous fight, so, it made sense for Kasumi to finish it off, but it would also make Ayane and Hayate look way weaker than they should be at that point. (at least ayane).

But, after playing it last time, noticed a thing, before the super alpha got summoned, those huge light bulbs on the walls and all that structure was formed to summon the super alpha, somehow, which led to my third thought about that whole sequence.

3) First fight against hayabusa, Hayabusa destroyed the thing, since he pretty much goes back to see hayate, i imagine he thought he destroyed the thing, so, either another alpha with the data of ryu hayabusa was put into battle, or the previous alpha was regenerated with hayabusa's data now, completely stronger. Hayate and Ayane go to fight it, and they have a hard time, but so does the creature, there is the piercing void clash that makes the destruction of the whole lab, so, what i think it happens is, the super alpha gets the data of hayate and ayane, but the destruction of the lab probably cuts off its regenerative powers or its power source, making kasumi able to finish it.

But hey, here i am overthinking a game's plot when the series retcons itself each game. God, i really like DOA....

JAG THE GEMINI

We don't know which one of the versions are canon at this point.

Each TN game released retcons a bit of the last one.

DOAD came to answer questions, but it gaves us more questions than answers.

Anyways, If we go by doa 1 ~4 and doa 5, then hayate only jobbed to... Raidou before doa 1, against ayane on doa 3, and getting kidnapped after a fight against rig (with no winner mind you).

If we go by doa dimensions and doa 5, hayate jobbed to raidou, and getting kidnapped after the rig fight.

Also, that Super Alpha Fight (i'm going to call this way) in DOA 5.

It is really difficult to find out what is really happening.

I honestly thought that there was two lines of thought.

1) Each fight, Alpha got Stronger because it learned the skillset from the previous fight, leading kasumi to fight the most powerful version of all, and therefore, would make the need to double team the second form, since it just learned how to be hayabusa, but also, would make Kasumi too powerful.

2) Each fight, Alpha got damaged more while learning the skillset from the previous fight, so, it made sense for Kasumi to finish it off, but it would also make Ayane and Hayate look way weaker than they should be at that point. (at least ayane).

But, after playing it last time, noticed a thing, before the super alpha got summoned, those huge light bulbs on the walls and all that structure was formed to summon the super alpha, somehow, which led to my third thought about that whole sequence.

3) First fight against hayabusa, Hayabusa destroyed the thing, since he pretty much goes back to see hayate, i imagine he thought he destroyed the thing, so, either another alpha with the data of ryu hayabusa was put into battle, or the previous alpha was regenerated with hayabusa's data now, completely stronger. Hayate and Ayane go to fight it, and they have a hard time, but so does the creature, there is the piercing void clash that makes the destruction of the whole lab, so, what i think it happens is, the super alpha gets the data of hayate and ayane, but the destruction of the lab probably cuts off its regenerative powers or its power source, making kasumi able to finish it.

But hey, here i am overthinking a game's plot when the series retcons itself each game. God, i really like DOA....

To be honest I do not care much for Hayate.. He was "fun" to play in DOA3 because he was OP but in generell, Ein is much cooler imo.

But to me DOAD was a half ass´d attempt for the "new" team ninja to rewrite certain story elements which I always hate in videogames( same was done in Resident Evil/Tekken 7 and I hate that also).

If they consider DOAD to be the true story then fine, take it. But DOA3 was always first and forever the best DOA game imo so I go with that instead. But thanks for some clarifications!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hate to admit it but I don't think anyone can take on Hayabusa canon wise. It's futile to even think anyone is near his level story wise

Gameplay wise is a different story but I assume this topic relates to story

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD