DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

KnacKrover

BATTLE DAMAGE FOR ALL!! #ManService #Equality
C3HCosqUkAAAqE0.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/sinjiko_uak/status/824654536987992064

Let me add stage finisher! when you either use power blow or unlockable attack at your opponent, for example. In Fireworks stage yo will hit your opponent at volleyball net and she/he get bondage by volleyball net.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Let me add stage finisher! when you either use power blow or unlockable attack at your opponent, for example. In Fireworks stage yo will hit your opponent at volleyball net and she/he get bondage by volleyball net.
They should collaborate with with Senran Kagura and make it a thing! XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

A message I sent to missy on wattpad thought i might share it here

I had a dream where DOAX4 and DOA6 were an all-in-one game and you could change from "fighting mode" to "island mode" and that DOAX4 had 4 island modes "girls" "guys" "both (whole cast)" "specific characters (9 minimum)"

this either sounds like the best idea or the worst idea and i'm not sure lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A message I sent to missy on wattpad thought i might share it here

I had a dream where DOAX4 and DOA6 were an all-in-one game and you could change from "fighting mode" to "island mode" and that DOAX4 had 4 island modes "girls" "guys" "both (whole cast)" "specific characters (9 minimum)"

this either sounds like the best idea or the worst idea and i'm not sure lol
Sounds great to me, it's one step to making my Kasumi and Eliot ship canon XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot only has room in his heart for Brad, Sorry kasumi. :p
You sure? XD in the story mode Eliot was constantly annoyed by Brad and it'd seem more like Brad likes to show his affection for Eliot that way XD I don't want him being paired with Ayane and Hitomi is ok, although a friend is in denial about them possibly being paired. I myself think Kasumi and Eliot deserve each other, plus I like how they look paired together if they're a tag team, Kasumi wins and she's wearing her violet bikini and he's wearing the love Goken swimsuit.It's so satisfying seeing my favorite girl and guy paired together ☆.☆

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Each character can have a "sims-like" relationship panel but certain characters can only romance ofc we don't want any STRANGE ships (i'm looking at you honoka x bayman shippers on deviantart) if two character's relationships (platonic OR romantic) are high enough they can share a room together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I always imagined a scenario where if one character had a low enough relationship with Owner-san, the character with the highest relationship with that said 'Owner-san victim' with them would comfort them, scold Owner-san for being a dick (mean interactions maybe...and peeking lol) and then the two characters leave the island until the next vacation

Eliot and Kasumi??? Always been more of an Eliot x Ayane and Kasumi x Busa lol (normie shipper here)
i have these little phases where i ship brad and eliot OKAAYY?

Also if you gave a male character a female swimsuit they'd instantly refuse and give it back (or give it to a female friend/girlfriend) and we'd get some funny dialogue.
Female characters would just wear the male shorts with a normal looking swimsuit top (a vest or a bikini top that matches the shorts) over it if the relationship with the gift-giver is high enough

Each character can have a "sims-like" relationship panel but certain characters can only romance ofc we don't want any STRANGE ships (i'm looking at you honoka x bayman shippers on deviantart) if two character's relationships (platonic OR romantic) are high enough they can share a room together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I always imagined a scenario where if one character had a low enough relationship with Owner-san, the character with the highest relationship with that said 'Owner-san victim' with them would comfort them, scold Owner-san for being a dick (mean interactions maybe...and peeking lol) and then the two characters leave the island until the next vacation

Eliot and Kasumi??? Always been more of an Eliot x Ayane and Kasumi x Busa lol (normie shipper here)
i have these little phases where i ship brad and eliot OKAAYY?

Also if you gave a male character a female swimsuit they'd instantly refuse and give it back (or give it to a female friend/girlfriend) and we'd get some funny dialogue.
Female characters would just wear the male shorts with a normal looking swimsuit top (a vest or a bikini top that matches the shorts) over it if the relationship with the gift-giver is high enough
Shut up and take my money

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Also no Male V Female butt battles (it would be too weird come on) it should just be greyed out and it gives you a message saying "no. just no." or some funny dialogue like "what the hell are you thinking? you'll get kicked off zack island for that!"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This would be the most epic butt battle ever:

C3NReJ-XUAE9fpA.jpg:orig

Oh and would the game have English too?? I wanna hear Kasumi's KO screams when she gets butted into the water XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I think an xtreme game that would have both male and females would focus more on the funnier side ( i mean we'd have brad, zack, eliot for some more awkward dialogue with females and gen fu falling off the golden sacred slide) as well as the sexier side and probably have a higher chance of releasing in the west so I imagine there would be English voices more likely lol

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I wonder why Rig would want to get into the middle though, lol.

(Playing as :bayman: in Mustard's DOAX4)
(Visit Pool Area)
(Characters that are there are :leon: and :rig:) (maybe there could be 3 or 4 at each area now because bigger cast)
(Press Interactions)
(With who? :leon:)
( Relationship Build Interactions --> Romantic --> Confess)
(sets to cutscene of Bayman in a pink background or some petals n'shit lol)
:bayman:: "Leon! Listen to me, I've admired you for as long as I can remember, and"-
INTERRUPTED! (dramatic music)
:rig:: "Hey guys, what are you doing here? How come the background went all petals n'shit?"
:leon:: "Damn you...!"
((It seems you have to go somewhere private first))
(Relationship Build Interactions --> Follow me --> (insert area with no people idk)

Like in Artificial Academy 2 when other characters can interrupt your conversations

KnacKrover

I wonder why Rig would want to get into the middle though, lol.

(Playing as :bayman: in Mustard's DOAX4)
(Visit Pool Area)
(Characters that are there are :leon: and :rig:) (maybe there could be 3 or 4 at each area now because bigger cast)
(Press Interactions)
(With who? :leon:)
( Relationship Build Interactions --> Romantic --> Confess)
(sets to cutscene of Bayman in a pink background or some petals n'shit lol)
:bayman:: "Leon! Listen to me, I've admired you for as long as I can remember, and"-
INTERRUPTED! (dramatic music)
:rig:: "Hey guys, what are you doing here? How come the background went all petals n'shit?"
:leon:: "Damn you...!"
((It seems you have to go somewhere private first))
(Relationship Build Interactions --> Follow me --> (insert area with no people idk)

Like in Artificial Academy 2 when other characters can interrupt your conversations

Ohhhhhh~ so drama~ :p /evil smile

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not sure if this was the right place to share but while I was in school today I made a move list for a young male high school Japanese student. His frames would be 9/11/14 in punches and 11/12/15 in kicks. He would be a fast rushdown character and have alot of good lows and versatility but be weaker as a result and he's unsafe outside of safe moves and static strings. I made up a lot of his strings from Tekken since he has the while crouching and rising mechanic moves and I used a few Anna Williams and Amy sorel strings for inspiration:

20170222_163600.jpg

20170222_163714.jpg

20170222_163742.jpg

20170222_163821.jpg

I'm sorry if it's on the side, FSD is not at all camera friendly when it comes to phones and it always happens....

Here's a WIP combo challenge I did too since I would like his combos to be somewhat challenging, especially the while rising P+K and then quickly buffer crouch one XD
20170222_163841.jpg

I hope my handwriting is decent >.> I also tried my best to list most of the moves frame start up on the side as well as hit level for some although most are self explanatory simply from looking at the arrows.

YBNDM

Not sure if this was the right place to share but while I was in school today I made a move list for a young male high school Japanese student. His frames would be 9/11/14 in punches and 11/12/15 in kicks. He would be a fast rushdown character and have alot of good lows and versatility but be weaker as a result and he's unsafe outside of safe moves and static strings. I made up a lot of his strings from Tekken since he has the while crouching and rising mechanic moves and I used a few Anna Williams and Amy sorel strings for inspiration:

View attachment 22648
View attachment 22649
View attachment 22650
View attachment 22651
I'm sorry if it's on the side, FSD is not at all camera friendly when it comes to phones and it always happens....

Here's a WIP combo challenge I did too since I would like his combos to be somewhat challenging, especially the while rising P+K and then quickly buffer crouch one XD
View attachment 22652

I hope my handwriting is decent >.> I also tried my best to list most of the moves frame start up on the side as well as hit level for some although most are self explanatory simply from looking at the arrows.
I honestly do something similar sometimes. I love making movelists for characters.

RyuHayabusa

Hello everybody :)
I am new here and got some questions:
Is it possible to remove Ryus mask D:
Why do they always put something stupid on his face? And why can't we change his hairstye?
Is there any way to contact the Developer and annoy them so hard that we finally get what we really want? xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello everybody :)
I am new here and got some questions:
Is it possible to remove Ryus mask D:
Why do they always put something stupid on his face? And why can't we change his hairstye?
Is there any way to contact the Developer and annoy them so hard that we finally get what we really want? xD
Nope his mask isn't removeable aside from maybe PC, and his hairstyle is gonna stay unless there's a fan design outfit that wins and give him loose hair. You can try and annoy them but they likely won't listen unless you're part of the Japanese fanbase whom they focus more on

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD