DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I think DOA5 has had the most manservice in a DOA game so far, and TN could even be hinting at something when they were reblogging male DOAX fanart on their twitter when DOAX3 was released.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Just had a thought.

Is there a costume where Hitomi ISN'T wearing anything on her head? I have yet to see one.

If not, I have a headcanon that she hides a huge ahoge underneath her hat/hairband.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think she wears a headband in her DOA4 ending but then again she had just taken a shower. I think she wears it to keep her hair out of her eyes but wears her sidelocks over the shoulder, she wouldn't need it in a ponytail though, I find it weird she wears it there

TOBMAST3R

After we all know, that there will be a 7th Season Pass, what do you guys think? Do we have the slightest chance of a new or classic (good!) stage? There are so many good ones that could come along with the next Season Pass.

By the way - I would still love to see a feature to disable some outfits in "Random Games". Too many Santas / Attack on Titans / Pre-Order Bunnys here and there. I do really miss that kind of feature but since DoA5 "got old", I don't see things like that coming at that stage.

Costume-based-Power-Blows is still a thing that could work. I don't know if you use them that often but since Power Blows are "cosmetic" (the animation itself), Team Ninja could try to create alternative Power Blows for each character that are based on special outfits. There are so many options but in the end, this "could be" a feature in DoA6 because - I have to repeat myself - DoA5 might be too old to get updates like this.

KnacKrover

They're so many things to talk about crazy idea, right now I prefer Leon new design (I mean his current design are fine, but something missing,tho) and his TOTALLY original costume just like Bayman revealed his new look along with his new costume as well. Also his fighting style would change into something like Judo-sambo since quarter close combat sounds like it's not completed.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I thought It might have been that, I've heard its pretty similar to doa5 and has a character like Lisa in it. And lol I don't think her bones cracking should be suggestive.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I would love a milestone kind of thing, it's hard to explain but you'll get the drift.

Like, the more money you spent on DLC in LR, the more free costumes you'd get in DOA6, not sure if it's a good idea or not, I imagine there'd be a ton of bugs and issues

KnacKrover

@Mayor-Of-Mustard
"not sure if it's a good idea or not, I imagine there'd be a ton of bugs and issues"

That influence of bugs happened used to Atelier Firis and Shophie and TN need to take time to develop a little longer to release the game with complete package.

@HHH816

I think exactly the same! Like, if you have DOA5LR save files (including all DLCs) on your console for Xbox1 and PS4 (as for steam version... I don't really own that so I'm not gonna talk 'bout it) you can transfer them with DOA6 upgrades also some previous stages will be added.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD