CE Premium Swimsuits

Rubedood

304752_456767237689822_187341782_n.jpg

I knew DoA5 looked better but I never realized how much of an improvement it was till I saw this. Holy crap man Hitomi looks like a stick in doax2. She just looks incredible in DoA5. Anyone who still thinks they look like anime characters are blind.

She definitely looks a lot better now, but I still prefer her Alpha look. They should include that as an optional select, like the hair and glasses.

MrMoon360

She definitely looks a lot better now, but I still prefer her Alpha look. They should include that as an optional select, like the hair and glasses.

I was also one of the few that liked Hitomi's Alpha Demo model. But this new one did grow on me, and I can tolerate it. However, the Ayane and Kasumi models should've remained the same (Ayane from Alpha Demo, Kasumi from Akira Reveal Trailer), imo. I prefer the slimmer faces.
220rpk.jpg

But whatever, I won't even notice the subtleties later.

MrMoon360

I like the Hitomi on the left better, that bigger nose gave her some uniqueness.

I like all the ones on the left better.
Hitomi in the Alpha Demo looked more natural to me, but thats not what all fans want. I understand that the fanbase is used to seeing doll like girls, so a change like this was bound to be riddled with criticism.

Edit:
Hitomi looked horrible in the alpha demo. She looks 10x better with her newer model.

Consider this Raansu. If someone had never seen Hitomi in their life, do you think they'd agree she looked horrible in the Alpha build?
Truth is, she didn't look horrible; as a character model or a rebuild. She just didn't look like the Hitomi you remember.
I wouldn't have minded the change they were initially going for.

UnD34D

I like all the ones on the left better.
Hitomi in the Alpha Demo looked more natural to me, but thats not what all fans want. I understand that the fanbase is used to seeing doll like girls, so a change like this was bound to be riddled with criticism.

Edit:

Consider this Raansu. If someone had never seen Hitomi in their life, do you think they'd agree she looked horrible in the Alpha build?
Truth is, she didn't look horrible; as a character model or a rebuild. She just didn't look like the Hitomi you remember.
I'm with you 100% on this, each of them looks different, and I like it a lot. In DOA2 if you removed their hair and eye colors, and honestly, probably even in DoA4, you couldn't tell any of the women apart. I like what they've done a lot, but those alpha builds, they look better to me. Hitomi has a big nose and its awesome. Ayane's face is small and kind of scrunched. Their eyes still look kind of anime-ish to me though and I kind of wish they would be more human, but I am severely impressed.

Raansu

Yes they would because she looked terrible. Unless of course you like your women looking like monkeys. Her new model looks less like Hitomi than her E3 version but it looks 10x better. Actually I'd say her new model looks closer to the mature look Hitomi had in DoA3. At E3 she had that bubbly look of DoA4 that I couldn't stand. Hitomi's my favorite character but I hated how they changed her personality in DoA4.

Rubedood

I was also one of the few that liked Hitomi's Alpha Demo model. But this new one did grow on me, and I can tolerate it. However, the Ayane and Kasumi models should've remained the same (Ayane from Alpha Demo, Kasumi from Akira Reveal Trailer), imo. I prefer the slimmer faces.
220rpk.jpg

But whatever, I won't even notice the subtleties later.

So they did change the other two. I noticed the other day something looked off about them in the recent pics.

Doug Nguyen

Kasumi and Ayane definitley looked better in the older build. Im gonna miss her orangeish hair. And the lighting in the second pictures look a bit dull so i bet the differences are not even that big in game. Except for Kasumi's hair.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD