Character Select screen leak

juliusxcix

im back to thinking genfu will be in the game. I dont think those three slots are dlcs, i think its for unlockable characters.

I think Alpha-152 and Genfu will be unlockable along with one other person. idk who tho.

i know genfu being unlockable would be weird since eliot has some of his moves but ein existed in the same game as hitomi and hayate. so why not. plus hes unlockable which means he has no real value to the cast.

alpha is the only featherweight character so i feel like she has to be in the game.

idk the third tho.

Attachments

• 69AF0C5A-5E7A-4DEE-82DE-E6D8B4237357.png
    69AF0C5A-5E7A-4DEE-82DE-E6D8B4237357.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 807

Ninoasker

Doubt there’s any unlockables. And if there were, they probably would be Genfu, Ein and Leon. That way they can add these without needing to give them stories + still make some cash with Momiji and Rachel by putting them as DLC, since they’ll clearly sell more than Ein, Genfu and Leon. Alpha is dead and it’s not coming back neither as DLC or as an unlockable. I refuse to believe they’d add a dead character over those who are ALIVE.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think it's alpha or gen fu tbh, plus I dont think there will be unlockable characters anymore, that's a major hassle for tourneys since those characters would have to be unlocked and having locked characters nowadays is a flawed thing in games

I think the three characters will be Momiji or Rachel(or even both, but Momiji is more popular than Rachel is), maybe Leon, and a guest character that likely could be that Kazama Kiryu almost everyone has been requesting. I personally want at least one more new DOA character, maybe Momiji, and then Rachel or another new DOA character.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don’t think there are extra characters at release, Raidou’s spot is next to Phase’s . Maybe those 2 slots are for DLC after the release. I personally hope it are Momiji and Rachel, Gen fu, Alpha-152 and Ein shouldn’t return in 6.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I don’t think there are extra characters at release, Raidou’s spot is next to Phase’s . Maybe those 2 slots are for DLC after the release. I personally hope it are Momiji and Rachel, Gen fu, Alpha-152 and Ein shouldn’t return in 6.
Raidou is on the top right.

they can just be shifted to the side. id feel weird if this is them telling us we’ll only get 3 dlc characters in doa6.
DOA5 only got 5 DLC characters in it's entire 6 year life span.

Boogie

momiji, rachel and leon off the top of my head. eliott has some of gen fu's moves now and i have a suspicion phase 4 has some of alpha's. but momiji and rachel are definitely two of those slots. we might also get a new character as well.

Tina2040_

Doubt there’s any unlockables. And if there were, they probably would be Genfu, Ein and Leon. That way they can add these without needing to give them stories + still make some cash with Momiji and Rachel by putting them as DLC, since they’ll clearly sell more than Ein, Genfu and Leon. Alpha is dead and it’s not coming back neither as DLC or as an unlockable. I refuse to believe they’d add a dead character over those who are ALIVE.

It's called DEAD or ALIVE for a reason
After all, they brought back Lisa, right @Jadeinchains

/s

Dr PaC

I agree. Like we saw with Elliot, Ein's best moves should be re-purposed to Hitomi and Alpha's should be for Phase. Momiji is pretty much guaranteed but Im not sure about Rachel. She doesnt seem as popular as Momiji tho I am a big fan of the Amazon. I think the third slot should be another new character and they should release one third party dlc character every year along with balance updates

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Raidou is on the top right.

DOA5 only got 5 DLC characters in it's entire 6 year life span.
My bad I didn’t see that. I think the 3 slots are for Momiji, Rachel and Leon... Or it could also be a slot for Kazuma Kiryu.
I agree. Like we saw with Elliot, Ein's best moves should be re-purposed to Hitomi and Alpha's should be for Phase. Momiji is pretty much guaranteed but Im not sure about Rachel. She doesnt seem as popular as Momiji tho I am a big fan of the Amazon. I think the third slot should be another new character and they should release one third party dlc character every year along with balance updates
Popularity really doesn’t matter, look how popular gen fu was competitively, yet they cut him from the roster. Momiji and Rachel are 2 sides of a coin, we could have Momiji without Rachel but since they were introduced together I think they should remain a duo in the DOA series. Momiji and Rachel both have plenty of reasons to join the DOA tournaments.
They were on the disc not DLC they don't count
I think they actually do count since they were added at a later time.

Jackie Chan Fan

The deluxe edition has costumes for 25 characters. The character select screen only has 34
base characters. One could be an unlockable character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD