DOA5U Christie Patch Changes for DOA5U Arcade Version 1.04 (Not Final)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The following changelog is based on a rough draft of the patch notes discovered from the DOA5U Arcade Japanese website, and may be subject to change. Please note these changes are not final.
  • 2H+KP, PP2KP: Counter Hit and above advantage changed from +27 to +22F.
  • 2PP: Ends in standing state.
  • 2K: Normal hit advantage changed from -9 to -4F.
  • Crouching state hurtbox adjusted.
  • Jakeiho P: Hurtbox adjusted.
  • Jakeiho 2KK: Guard advantage changed from GB(+4) to -3F.
  • 2H+KT, PP2KT, 3P+KT: No longer knocks into the wall.

AkaShocka

Her jak 2kk no longer GBs? Seriously? So does 4kk or 6kk no longer GB as well? I mean, they are the same kick.

Since the jak throw (3p+kt) doesn't cause wall splats I think she may be able to get a guaranteed 6p. I would consider this a buff or tweak just for this move though.

I am not sure how I feel about her GB though. Now her jak 2kk isn't as good when applying pressure on block.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Her jak 2kk no longer GBs? Seriously? So does 4kk or 6kk no longer GB as well? I mean, they are the same kick.
I believe it's just JAK 2kk that had its frame advantage altered. Unless it was otherwise noted in the patch notes, we can only conclude that 4kk and 6kk remain unchanged.

Since the jak throw (3p+kt) doesn't cause wall splats I think she may be able to get a guaranteed 6p. I would consider this a buff or tweak just for this move though.

I am not sure how I feel about her GB though. Now her jak 2kk isn't as good when applying pressure on block.
At this point she no longer has a viable low tracking option from a 66t wall throw. The only thing that could balance this out is if they decide to bring back something they were reluctant to do in the 1.03 patch for vanilla DOA5, and that's making 3k a sitdown stun on counter hit. It'd be a tracking mid like h+k, but as long as it doesn't wall splat, it's a good option.

QueenJakheiho

I dont get it why they wrote Jak 2kk that move is Jak1kk and actually a +5 GB and not +4 smh. However that nerf looks unnecessary after the jak1k > jak1k6k nerf from vanilla.
2h+kp, pp2kp counter hit slightly advantadge nerf in stun, best option is there for me 4k to get the opponent in the critical hit so this nerf plays no role for me.
2k i dont care, never use them.
Hurtbox adjustedment we see that in the final version.

2H+KT, PP2KT, 3P+KT: No longer knocks into the wall.
This looks fantastic i hope jak44(4)T is also in the group, so is christie even more deadly as before on the wall.

@Aka

The last hit on 6kk, 4kk and Jak1kk all have the same animation but 6kk and 4kk both with -8 and -10 on block they were never guard breaks.

E-Mann

I need them to do something with 6h+k.....one of the most useless moves in her list. Could atleast make it +2. Also her jakH+K should be a neutral guard break. One last addition just for TN's little friend Emann, they should return her original 7ppppp strings. Though the 7pp string we have now is still just as good. :) ohhhh one last thing where the HELL is her PPP6P launching string from DOA4?! :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD