Christie Reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted E. Bear

finally. i've been waiting for this forever.
is it just me or does she have curves now she did not have in doa5? but most importantly - where the fuck is the trailer?
also, that costume basically screams female assassin and i like it. tho i'm not sure if recolors of it would be that appealing...

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
finally. i've been waiting for this forever.
is it just me or does she have curves now she did not have in doa5? but most importantly - where the fuck is the trailer?
also, that costume basically screams female assassin and i like it. tho i'm not sure if recolors of it would be that appealing...
It's the black sleeveless turtleneck. Standard issue female assassin attire right there.

YEH

the tweet literally means you need to be there to watch it, so it's locked for the day probably, unless someone leaks it, or the one who wrote the tweet doesn't know how to write.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
One concern is for sure out of the way: Christie is in DOA6. The last concern is that she is not just in the story for cut scenes... after I see her gameplay footage, I will go fucking nuts -- but for now I'm spectacle.

werewolfgold

4ea.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

One concern is for sure out of the way: Christie is in DOA6. The last concern is that she is not just in the story for cut scenes... after I see her gameplay footage, I will go fucking nuts -- but for now I'm spectacle.

Why would she be in story scenes only ? Don't worry I'm sure they wouldn't reveal any footage of a character if it meant he/she is not playable. It would be too easy for people to complain about that.
I'm sure characters that are not playable yet but are in the story mode (= DLC later or maybe unlockable) won't be revealed before the release (could be Momiji, Leon, Gen Fu... or even a guest).

So that means all the original DOA veteran girls are in DOA6 ?

uwu

Why would she be in story scenes only ? Don't worry I'm sure they wouldn't reveal any footage of a character if it meant he/she is not playable. It would be too easy for people to complain about that.
I'm sure characters that are not playable yet but are in the story mode (= DLC later or maybe unlockable) won't be revealed before the release (could be Momiji, Leon, Gen Fu... or even a guest).

So that means all the original DOA veteran girls are in DOA6 ?
yes every girl besides alpha momiji and rachel have all been atleast hinted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD