Compilation of Character Stills

Lobo

Something about kasumi's, er.. "assets", look off. Maybe it's just the angle.

O, and Busa needs a new scarf. Not sure why he's wearing one in the first place.. well, besides that hes a ninja and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but he seriously needs to step up his scarf game

Is it just me, or does Hayabusa's render look out of place compared to the others?
You beat me too it. Pretty sure it's the scarf. I think it's because we're usually used to him in renders with fire and shit exploding in the background, the the tattered scarf goes unnoticed. Put him against a white background, and and just looks off

Edit: Thanks for the pics grape, but just wondering if you forgot about Bass or not. Aren't his stills out too?

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I don't have a high quality version of Bass, just a compressed JPG, so it's not in the OP. Once I get it, I'll post it here.

d3v

Is it just me, or does Hayabusa's render look out of place compared to the others?
You beat me too it. Pretty sure it's the scarf. I think it's because we're usually used to him in renders with fire and shit exploding in the background, the the tattered scarf goes unnoticed. Put him against a white background, and and just looks off

Yes. I say this is grounds for taking him out of the game altogether.

/troll

jaiwhite205

Thanks a lot for the images grap3! I haven't been this excited for a new DOA in years.
I know right! I still remember watching DOA4 matches on CGS in like 2005 and thinking "One day this will be me". Just thinking about it all again makes me too damn hype for this game.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
That's fairly simple, yes, but I'm more concerned about the JPEG compression that's extremely noticeable. Like I said, when I have a version worth posting, I will.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD