We are Fighters

Characters Complete Character Guides & Frame Data

Discussion in 'Dead or Alive 5 Last Round System Discussion' started by Sly Bass, Apr 4, 2017.

By Sly Bass on Apr 4, 2017 at 10:14 AM
  1. Sly Bass

Sly Bass Well-Known Member
    Premium Donor

Main Character:
    Akira Yuki
    Gamertag:
    Sly Bass
    PSN ID:
    SlyBass
    Hi Everyone! I have been working with the community and my little fighting game media outlet, Arcade Sensei, to create a knowledge bank for everyone who enjoys DOA5LR. We have compiled a full character guide and frame data list. The guides aren't built to give you big damage combos. They're designed to help you get a better understanding of the mechanics and thought process you should have when playing your character at a high level.

Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei

These guides are going to be live files. This means that if we find new information or are provided new information, we will update the document. If you find new tech and want to let us know, email us at arcadesensei@gmail.com. Title the email with "New Tech For (Character Name)". If it is valid, we'll add it to the guide and list you as a contributor.

All of this information is free for you to view. If you would like to support us in maintaining the information and tackle other projects to benefit the FGC, please consider dropping us a donation at our pay pal.

Donate Here

Jaguar360, Chaos, Lulu and 19 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Dead or Alive 5 Last Round System Discussion' started by Sly Bass, Apr 4, 2017.

1. KasumiLover69
      KasumiLover69
      Just wanted to say that Naotora isn't a lightweight, she's more cruiser type like Helena or a mid weight at least
    2. YBNDM
      YBNDM
      This is so good! Thanks for this.
    3. Force_of_Nature
      Force_of_Nature
      Ah, I was waiting for this @Sly Bass. Phenomenal work with this project! Wish more people would produce content like this. Cheers!
    4. GreatDarkHero
      GreatDarkHero
      These documents are pure genius and are all god tier.
      I also have a reference for the stun states now and the force techs I can take advantage of. I would like to thank @Sly Bass and everyone who contributed to this document.
    5. deathofaninja
      deathofaninja
      Money is quite tight, but will donate when I am more steady. Sly has some of the best content around and he deserves it. :D
      Sly Bass and Darkslay like this.
    6. Kris Emery
      Kris Emery
      Thank you so much for this !
      Sly Bass likes this.
    7. Mr. Wah
      Mr. Wah
      Correct, she's Middle Weight
      KasumiLover69 and Darkslay like this.
    8. Glitterati
      Glitterati
      Yay thanks guys!
      Sly Bass and KasumiLover69 like this.
    9. iHajinShinobi
      iHajinShinobi
      Nice, I'm glad to see you were able to finish this all up and get it live. Amazing work Sly.
    10. Rojikku
      Rojikku
      Glad to have been a part of helping put this together!
      Sly Bass, Mr. Wah and Glitterati like this.
    11. Alchemist
      Alchemist
      this is ridiculous. good stuff.
      Sly Bass likes this.
    12. Legendary Goken
      Legendary Goken
      Very impressive quality of work. This must have taken a lot of time to put together. I absolutely love it!

I'm going to find myself constantly referencing through your guidelines. Thank you for making our community a much more fun and fulfilling place to practice our characters. I applaud you, good sir. Bravo! :)
      Sly Bass and Darkslay like this.
    13. x Sypher x
      x Sypher x
      Thank you Sly Bass, this is great stuff!
      Sly Bass likes this.
    14. Sly Bass
      Sly Bass
      Took us just about 5 months to do.
    15. ThisLateGamer
      ThisLateGamer
      Finally! "The Last Round" Guidebook for DLC! Thank you!
      :mila::nyotengu::rachel::phase4:
      Sly Bass likes this.