Community Congrats to Kwiggles and Sonic Fox

Kwiggles whom has already secured a paid trip to TFC has taken 1st at GUTS3. Sonic Fox will also be sponsored to TFC who took second place at today's tournament. Thank you Pwnit! for being so involved with the Dead or Alive community.

You can check out the full results at Challonge.

Last edited:
WOW kwiggles at it again ? congrats to him. he won ETC here at new jersey. his Christie is ridiculous

Congratulations to Kwiggles! Having lost the stream I hope to see as soon as possible the videos of the competition =)

@deathofaninja From what I know PWNIT! was sponsoring for the TFC only the winners of the two tourneys (contrarily to the events sponsored from Team NINJA). So I believe that Sonic Fox will not receive any favorable treatment for the TFC.

Congratulations to Kwiggles! Having lost the stream I hope to see as soon as possible the videos of the competition =)

@deathofaninja From what I know PWNIT! was sponsoring for the TFC only the winners of the two tourneys (contrarily to the events sponsored from Team NINJA). So I believe that Sonic Fox will not receive any favorable treatment for the TFC.

Kwiggles already had secured a TFC spot. He can't secure two spots. SonicFox came in 2nd at GUTS 3 so he gets the final TFC sponsorship spot.

Kwiggles already had secured a TFC spot. He can't secure two spots. SonicFox came in 2nd at GUTS 3 so he gets the final TFC sponsorship spot.

Okay thanks for the clarification, I wasn't thinking to it and actually I asked myself weeks ago about a similar scenario (and sorry for my mistake Sonic Fox, it's not that I was plotting against you XD)

Congrats guys, the brotherly rivalry always makes for a good fight even though it always comes down to a mirror match. Best of luck at TFC!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD