Release Costume mods

mralex

@mralex
I think I figured out the cause .
It's not a problem on your side
The problem is Ayane .
The Clipping issue only happens when you use an Ayane costume on Naotora (even after using a character converter ).
It even happens with Ayane using any long hair and and an Ayane costume .
I assume that's because Ayane only has Short hair , so her costumes don't have proper collision detection so hair goes through it (not sure if that's the correct term for it :p ) .

EDIT: Navmesh on zetaboards said the same thing (but explained it better) .

Oh.. now i remember that i made a ayane long hair and that problem appears

Kasumi and ayane has the same base bone, so if someone can use ayane's costume you only have to change the bone

huchi002

EXCELA WIP

BXzK8H2.jpg

dSTBlHr.jpg

KCVpOMS.jpg

s861uCK.jpg

i3IViWG.jpg

urR0T0s.jpg

WzI8wVB.jpg

Rtoq7pz.jpg

T5YbCdz.jpg

p6gUR1A.jpg

dmFOz3g.jpg

CJ4Vr2y.jpg

cFCsay6.jpg

Vex

As for me single thread was better =\ where am I supposed to ask now 1 where to put IZE@TH@B]]OCGMC0E3F4PSBG8T{8H (someone shared music inserted to Private Paradise) 2 lnk reshuffle- will be random details and hairstyles available in 1.05?
edit: 2 yes it is. random such random :)

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I put that file into dead or alive/data folder. But i dont know why i lost the sound in the menu so i removed it.

mralex

As for me single thread was better =\ where am I supposed to ask now 1 where to put IZE@TH@B]]OCGMC0E3F4PSBG8T{8H (someone shared music inserted to Private Paradise) 2 lnk reshuffle- will be random details and hairstyles available in 1.05?
I put that file into dead or alive/data folder. But i dont know why i lost the sound in the menu so i removed it.

I made the end doax3 song for private paradise and works, but in the 1.04
I don't know why in 1.05 the music out in the menu

immi

As for me single thread was better =\ where am I supposed to ask now
questions go into the "general modding talk" thread (which so far nobody has created yet, so everybody keeps talking in the release thread) :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD