fyUAh1s.jpg

omTJbmW.jpg

2ILVOrJ.jpg

L1WvzGT.jpg

Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

AutoLink updated 0.40
I have uploaded it for you
http://www.mediafire.com/download/55hgc5sk7zn5uk8/AutoLink-v0.40 2016-04-05@1720.rar

Warning Google translate !!!
Version 0.10 ..... first edition ; AutoLink 0.40 update matters 2016-04-05 ================================ ================= Fixed MILA (02) to switch the game to crash coat. ; AutoLink 0.30 update 2016-04-03 ========= matters ======================================== . overlapping issues, such as the occurrence of hair, add a file xxxxx.HAIR.empty , forcibly cleared add overlapping hair (create a file of any size preferably 0, changed his name to xxxxx.HAIR.empty) . new archive file read function (coat replacement part) read all clothing setting: press [0] [1] on the main keyboard [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] to read the state archives AutoLink000.config ~ AutoLink008.config clothing store all clothing setting: press [ctrl] + [1] [ ctrl] on the main keyboard + [2] [ctrl] + [3] ..... [ctrl] + [8] clothing store state archives AutoLink000.config ~ AutoLink008.config press [9] on the main keyboard: restore clothing to its original state will be read automatically when you restart the game AutoLink000.config (if not read automatically delete AutoLink000.config) theater mode you want to change the story and animation beach. Battle mode can be set clothing apparel clothing coat or using a reading change display settings (currently in theaters can not be directly replaced, please use the alternative) Fixed part of the male role of clothing can not be used in clothing replacement issue Fixed directory numbers on problem . how to solve jelly Xia's head is green issue 152 of the original hair no maps, Xia made with hair and face TMC TMCL, renamed xxxxx.HAIR.TMC xxxxx.HAIR.TMCL xxxxx.FACE.TMC xxxxx.FACE. TMCL ; AutoLink 0.20 update matters 2016-04-01 ======================================= ========== . AutoLink amended [F2] [F3] is pressed changes to continuous rotation . AutoLink Fixed unreadable clothes problem . AutoLink Fixed problem of overlapping hair . ui_mod corrected even segment in question challenge dice not displayed installation: 1. remove the English patch 3dm32.dll 2. use only quality patch SweetFX 1.5 (to use the quality patch can put SFX 1.5 version d3d9. dll renamed d3d9ex.dll) 3. to lnk_reshuffle If you want to use, you must lnk_reshuffle of dinput8.dll renamed lnk_reshuffle.dll 4 . Please edit dinput8 skip animation beginning black screen for a long time when genuine steam for steam genuine. ini set BypassMovie = 0, and download ninja_vi.wmv replace the same name file to skip the start animation

Sorry I didn't know tastefultoy was a woman.

Vex

weird, i don't have the first image mod with me
https://mega.nz/#!MF4kCbrI!zWN2BmCOxKeaXJ7KPcAFoPYM2ZlLTebH5gK5mCh3_O8

here is my amy rose mod
sorry I might have mixed it while moving from donloads and archives(not working with downloads same day), Have no Idea where I took another Amy though. i deleted post but you had time to read :D
I redownloaded it from old thread and got it my fault.
Meanwhile having 50% more free slots on Marie is just awesome! Still a pity they don't made unlimited slots.
anybody speak chinese?
Google translate instructions pretty understandable. imho

Last edited:

xRuneXero

Vex

PLEASE HELP!
image.png
Resaving textures via texture tool doesn't help. What Should I do?
Just tell me what program I should use. In this case I downloaded fixed version but I prefer to learn how to catch fish, not just get it.

Last edited:

KasumiLove

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD