Release Costume mods

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey so uh, I was on this guy's Deviantart page lookin for some nice screenshots of Nyo and friends in mods and renders when all of a sudden I saw THIS:oops:

eliot_valentine_s_day__2017_mod_by_tengusenpai-day3qft.gif

It's amazing....I don't own a PC and can't mod but if it's OK with anyone who's comfortable doing this, can someone put the mod in their game and take a no HUD shot of it in the character select screen, a few screenshots of it front and back, and then like a video showcasing it so I can see it in action?? I'd really appreciate it but I understand if you don't wanna. Also if possible can you just use Eliot's original vanilla hairstyle, I'm not much a fan of the one he has with the mod. Thank you if you do make this, next to Kasumi/Phase and Naotora, Eliot is my favorite male of the series and he don't get alot of hot stuff like Kasumi does :-/

Here's the mod download link:

http://sta.sh/020dk3zm3nqz

random modding question: does anyone know where to find the TMC / TMCL files for characters' default costumes? I want to use a "---C" color mod but I need the default costume's TMC and TMCL to attach to it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD