Costumes have vanished

Jman2197

So, I haven't played DoA LR in a while, but decided to pop it in last niht, and noticed something weird. Several DLC costumes are now m, I bought the Chenogasm (the name of the Mandarin Dress), for Hitomi, and Marie Rose, I also purchased some other costumes, but they are missing as well, such as the community choice one's, and the option to select them isn't even there. I've sa people say just delete the DLC save, but I'm playin on a PS4 and can't find it. It's easy to find the dlc files on ps3. I don't want to have spent ike $10 on costumes, and not be able to use the things.

Chapstick

Thing is I did. I went back onto the store and looked, and for some reason they uninstalled. I deleted the application data a while back to make room for Killzone Shadowfall, and apparently it deleted the catalogues as well.
Any time you delete a game all the dlc gets deleted. With digitally purchased games it gives you the option to redownload the dlc when you dl the game again but with disc games it doesn't so you have to go to its purchased dlc list

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD